Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Kuzan was shown as a titanic captain of Blackbeard, I thought the admiral clownboys would be humbled. I expected too much of them.

The only issue is cross guild doesnt have enough prominent members for all strawhats, it sounds a bit strange if only Zoro gets a fight against cross guild.
Luffy fights the new Kaguya while Zoro takes on Mihawk and OP ends shortly after.

And it will come.

Can you or me go and ask Leonardo di Caprio to act for one of our films that we're making? Thats what happened this chapter.

Mihawk never said he wont fight Yonko, he said why should i do it for you to Buggy.
He needs to do it for himself lmfao, because the credibility of his title is at rock bottom, not sure how much longer it can survive if he keeps ducking anyone above YC5, some swordbros have already jumped ship already.

Cross Guild

Current Members
  • Buggy & Buggy Pirates ***
  • Dracule Mihawk *
  • Sir Crocodile & Baroque Works * -> (new Ms. All Sunday, Mr. 9/Ms. Wednesday, Mr. 8/Ms. Monday, Mr. 11, and maybe Mr. 13/Ms. Friday)
Likely To Join
  • Gecko Moria & Thriller Bark Pirates * -> (minus Absalom and zombie army)
  • Boa Hancock & Kuja Pirates *
  • Donquixote Doflamingo & Donquixote Pirates * -> (minus Vergo, Monet, Baby 5, Violet)
  • Whitebeard Jr. & (his mama) ***
Unlikely To Join
  • Blackbeard & Blackbeard Pirates **
  • Trafalgar Law & Heart Pirates ***
Out Of Bounds
  • Jimbei & Sun Pirates * (with the Straw Hat Pirates)
  • Bartholomew Kuma & (Unknown Group) * (with the Revolutionary Army)
Boa Hancock to support other Pirates group besides Luffy's to get One Piece? Are you day dreaming?:suresure:

No idea. Crocodile and Hancock have both benefited from powercreep, and Crocodile enjoyed this even in pre-ts.
So if you have no idea, then assuming Croco will get stronger without any evidence is baseless.

I think Croco got stronger but no evidence to suggest he is even above of current Lucci, it was Lucci > Croco anyways in PreTS.

And it will come.

Can you or me go and ask Leonardo di Caprio to act for one of our films that we're making? Thats what happened this chapter.

Mihawk never said he wont fight Yonko, he said why should i do it for you to Buggy. Why should he fight for a clown? Same thing is what Crocodile said as well.
Indeed. Though if he actually fights for that clown, the same clown that wanted to follow Shanks, it would leave a bad taste imo

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Half of the chapter was Mihawk being furious and shocked joining the competition. Lol. I remember after Shanks destroying Kidd, people said "now is Mihawk's turn"
Obviously, he's being forced to enter the race against his will when he prefers a normal life, and he's gonna do it for Buggy of all things. He'll end up making Buggy a major contender for the PK title either way. Mihawk's gonna literally shit on even the PK title by turning a clown into the PK or the final contender for the PK title.

So if you have no idea, then for you to assume Croco will get stronger without any evidence is baseless.

I think Croco got stronger but no evidence to suggest he is even above of current Lucci, it was Lucci > Croco anyways in PreTS.
Do you think Moriah hunting marines would get him Crocodile's bounty?

Mihawktards :mihawk would oneshot fuji when we see him .
Oda: Amma make him do buggy the clowns bidding whiles making him look ass . You can't make this up

Status
Not open for further replies.