Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Moriah hunting marines would get him Crocodile's bounty?
No, because Croc probably got stronger but not above Katakuri still, but Moria's bounty would be incredibly boosted, minimum x2 more, around 600 million.

So Croco being around 1 billion without Cross Guild Marine Hunting boost is reasonable. Mihawk would be lower than 3 billion as well without the same boost so it means he would be lower than Luffy without that.

Luna is inevitable so Oda might as well paid her up with Mihawk/Dofla/Crocodile so she doesn't end up a Femcel
Oda: No romance withing the crew
inevitable my ass, despite showing zero romantic interest with each other
figure that lunacucks are the ones who's pushing the agenda of Hancock joining the clown guild LMAO:suresure:

He needs to do it for himself lmfao, because the credibility of his title is at rock bottom, not sure how much longer it can survive if he keeps ducking anyone above YC5, some swordbros have already jumped ship already.
do it for himself??? Lmao the man has the title he has completed his goal he just wants to wait for zoro his credibility is far from rock bottom :suresure:

No, because Croc probably got stronger but not above Katakuri still, but Moria's bounty would be incredibly boosted, minimum x2 more, around 600 million.

So Croco being around 1 billion without Cross Guild Marine Hunting boost is reasonable. Mihawk would be lower than 3 billion as well without the same boost so it means he would be lower than Luffy without that.
So how strong is Mihawk?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Come on now...this is objectively false, he's been living off of portrayal alone with shit feats for decades lol, every other relevant top tier is starting to get solid feats, Shanks, Blackbeard, even Garp, if Mihawk doesn't show some top tier shit soon then it's over for his character.
It'll be over in your opinion.

As i said, Mihawk doesnt need to prove himself for the battlejunkies in the forum. He'll get his flowers when he gets them. The manga isnt over yet.

He's the Strongest Swordsman in both Name and Actuality ---> his VC.

For all we know CG could successfully steal the one piece while the others are fighting. There is still Kizaru with fleets in egghead as well and BB pirates are going that way. RH pirates are looking to make a move on BB. I wouldnt be surprise if WG gets in the mix for the Battle Royale or after the one piece is taken by maybe CG :steef:

I don't think Cross Guild will fight in the conventional crew vs crew that we usually get in One Piece. As Buggy said, he doesn't care about beating all of them(Red Hair, Blackbeard, SHs), so I think Cross Guild will just play the joker role, with Mihawk simply taking that opportunity to fight Zoro
they will find an alternative way to get the OP.Buggy can also just ask Ray about it too...

Status
Not open for further replies.