Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of the chapter was Mihawk being furious and shocked joining the competition. Lol. I remember after Shanks destroying Kidd, people said "now is Mihawk's turn"
Mihawk already said he wanted a Peaceful Life and their target is the WG not some PK Agenda which even Crododile who was dreaming about is denying it right now instead he is working to build a Great Army .

26+ years rooting for our guys to find the OP first and Luffy to become PK ...

It was a nice ride, boys and girls, but all things come to an end!

I'm officially rooting for Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk now!

Let's go, Buggy! Show the world that your legendary streak of failing upwards is stronger than the main protagonist plot armor!

:cheers::pepebuggy:
I'm all aboard this ship too, Cross, in all our years of having bounties for pirates, never have we seen disbursement of money to slain bounties, Buggy appears and changes all that :)

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'm convinced that CG will not clash with any Yonkou even once and make it to Laugh tale due to Captain Johns treasure which may relate to the man marked by flames.
Nah, Buggy may be the comic relief, but the rest of their actions are actually legit. It's just that Buggy will keep getting the credit for things that Mihawk and Crocodile will do. Oda's using CG to fit Mihawk and Crocodile into the main game while maintaining Buggy's gag. They're gonna do some crazy shit for sure even if they won't have crew vs. crew fights with the Yonko.

They are all deputies like inazuma to ivankov

the hot girl is ahiru and works for belo betty "

the cow(Ushiāno/ウシアーノ) works for morley
the one next to ahiru works for lindbergh (Gyanbo/Gumbo/ギャンボ)

and the other one is (Jiron/ジロン) and works for karasu
Sabo and Kuma deputies?

Mihawk already said he wanted a Peaceful Life and their target is the WG not some PK Agenda which even Crododile who was dreaming about is denying it right now instead he is working to build a Great Army .
Man power available for Crossguild:
1-Kidd.
2-Law.
3-Boa Hancock.
4-Moriah.
5-Perona.
6-Caribou.
7-Apoo.
8-Capone.
9-Urougue.
10-Bonney.

If they raid Impel Down:
1-Weevil.
2-Doflamingo.

Ways they could get to the One Piece:
1-Man Marked by the Flames.
2-Rayleigh,Crocks or Gaban spill the beans about the OP.
3-They steal some Luffy vivre card from a grand fleet member and just follow Luffy there.
4-Somehow,fucking Buggy finds it by accident while looking for Captains John legendary treasure.

Trump Cards:
Hiring pirates from all over the world with CPT John's treasure,Poseidon,Pluton or a Giant Nuclear Buggy Dama.

His title has been shaky for half of the manga lol, it's time he got some genuine feats instead of avoiding fighting the people his fans have wanked him above for years.
his title has not been shaky lol shanks is a swordsman and he has greater swordsmanship than him shanks hype with sword adds to mihawk...is what it is the feats will come lol

Status
Not open for further replies.