Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Cross Guild will fight in the conventional crew vs crew that we usually get in One Piece. As Buggy said, he doesn't care about beating all of them(Red Hair, Blackbeard, SHs), so I think Cross Guild will just play the joker role, with Mihawk simply taking that opportunity to fight Zoro
I see where you are coming from, this is a good place for Zoro-Mihawk fight tbf. But I dont see what Luffy and others will do meanwhile if we assume Blackbeard is sending Shanks to afterlife.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@comrade @Gol D. Roger
Thoughts on Mihawk being Zoro's "final fight" after this chap since it's likely confirmed that they'll end up on Laugh tale too?

Looks like to me Oda ends the Pirate journey for all major parties simultaneously on Laugh tale
In all honesty, putting gags aside, Oda's giving too much respect to Mihawk because if Buggy's gonna be the final PK contender or even the PK, it'll be because of Mihawk primarily. So this is "I am not interested in being a Yonko" moment all over again. The only difference is that it's the PK title this time around. And I don't think Mihawk is Zoro final fight. There will be a war against the WG for sure.

I don't think Cross Guild will fight in the conventional crew vs crew that we usually get in One Piece. As Buggy said, he doesn't care about beating all of them(Red Hair, Blackbeard, SHs), so I think Cross Guild will just play the joker role, with Mihawk simply taking that opportunity to fight Zoro
It will be a Davy Back fight between all 4 Yonko

In all honesty, putting gags aside, Oda's giving too much respect to Mihawk because if Buggy's gonna be the final PK contender or even the PK, it'll be because of Mihawk primarily. So this is "I am not interested in being a Yonko" moment all over again. The only difference is that it's the PK title this tile around. And I don't think Mihawk is Zoro final fight. There will be a war against the WG for sure.
I'm convinced that CG will not clash with any Yonkou even once and make it to Laugh tale due to Captain Johns treasure which may relate to the man marked by flames.

In all honesty, putting gags aside, Oda's giving too much respect to Mihawk because if Buggy's gonna be the final PK contender or even the PK, it'll be because of Mihawk primarily. So this is "I am not interested in being a Yonko" moment all over again. The only difference is that it's the PK title this time around. And I don't think Mihawk is Zoro final fight. There will be a war against the WG for sure.
Whitebeard foreshadowed such war and Oda said finding the OP is not the end of the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.