Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yikes. Lol

@Seth i think Oda has clowned every fan base at this point, it is what it is. No agenda is really safe. Yonko fans had to put up with Big Job and Crydo, Admiral fans had to watch Oda clown Ryokugyu, and now sword fans have to deal with Mihawk not wanting/being too scared (?) to go for Pirate King.

I used to think Admiral fans were safe from getting the Big Job and Crydo treatment but really no agenda is safe.
Mihawk has to be the weirdest Top Tier Oda fucking ever created.

World's Strongest Swordsman recognized by Oda to be stronger than Shanks.

Black Blade.

Personality:

"Oh nawwwwwww not the fodder Marine fleet, I need to relocate my mansion now I can't stay on the siland.

FUCKING STUPID OLD FUCK who writes this.

ONE ICEBERG SLASH AND THAT FLEET THAT GREETED HIM IS DONE.

HE MADE A TOP TIER WHO DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT BECAUSE HE HAS AGENDA ABOUT ONE TYPE OF A DUEL.

S

Sasaki Kojirล

Well, at least Mihawk respects the title of Yonkou and that's good.

There wouldn't be a reason to disrespect it either, we didn't need today's chapter to know that being a Yonkou means being subjected to constant fights and being targeted by several pirates. The fact that both emperors have survived and maintained their empires for decades is something respectable, after all, Mihawk himself spoke about not having a peaceful life anymore if he were to become an emperor.

Yikes. Lol

@Seth i think Oda has clowned every fan base at this point, it is what it is. No agenda is really safe. Yonko fans had to put up with Big Job and Crydo, Admiral fans had to watch Oda clown Ryokugyu, and now sword fans have to deal with Mihawk not wanting/being too scared (?) to go for Pirate King.

I used to think Admiral fans were safe from getting the Big Job and Crydo treatment but really no agenda is safe.
I personally don't care but Yonko fans seem to be safe, considering Kaidou was literally the strongest character alive and Big Mom was close to him.
Kaidou's portrayal and feats are marvelous for the most part, but Big Mom is kinda treated like shit by Oda.
Despite that, she still pushed Kidd and Law and even knocked them out for a moment.

Relax bro don't let the haters rattle you it's good thing we have it confirmed CG will be actively trying to recruit more manpower. Getting very close to seeing Mihawk and croco boy in action soon :cheers:
Imagine the slander we've to face for all the years yet we wank Mihawk just coz of Zoro's godly feats
Now he's being clowned
Where are the fucking feats?
Even Shanks got
Garp got?
When will we get?
Another 6 ti 7 years of Slander?

Mihawk has always lacked ambition for PK race
That's why he stayed away from NW and Hyped PK dream as bigger & tougher dream when talking to Luffy

Now he's showing again how he's afraid to fight yonko crews
He gets pissed twice : when Buggy suggest that they should aim for PK race and when he announces it

:milaugh:he knows he's gonna have to fight YCs that will make him postpone again
Not wanting power doesn't mean he's weak lmao.

WB didn't want power either

Buggy was the center of the chapter not even Mihawk :josad:

shows you how much Oda cares
:suresure:
Because Buggy is the Yonko lol
He rivals Shanks and has the power to commander Mihawk & Croco

It's a gag but Buggy I'd gonna be written that way and he's a better character than Mihawk
He's more fleshed and more loved by Oda

RHP chapter --> Shanks wank
Navy chapter --> focuses on Admirals or Garp
BBP chapter --> focused on Teach & Kuzan
CG chapter --> focused on Buggy

People still think Mihawk will ever get top tier treatment lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Madafakar Oda doesn't care about any of SH dreams except luffy at this point
What he is even trying to portray Mihawk as?
Give us some fucking feats
Reading the chapter make me hate Mihawk so much
120% he doesn't care.

I mean didn't Zoro basically shut down his dream in fight vs King? I mean it's like a secondary or even tertiary thing to him.

FOR LUFFY!

Everythin he is is for LUFFY

Mihawk has to be the weirdest Top Tier Oda fucking ever created.

World's Strongest Swordsman recognized by Oda to be stronger than Shanks.

Black Blade.

Personality:

"Oh nawwwwwww not the fodder Marine fleet, I need to relocate my mansion now I can't stay on the siland.

FUCKING STUPID OLD FUCK who writes this.

ONE ICEBERG SLASH AND THAT FLEET THAT GREETED HIM IS DONE.

HE MADE A TOP TIER WHO DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT BECAUSE HE HAS AGENDA ABOUT ONE TYPE OF A DUEL.

What Mihawk is doing is comparable to a grumpy old guy who just wants those damn kids to get off his lawn
I don't see what the big problem is honestly

Mihawk quiet life monologue from this chapter LEAKED:
My name is Dracule Mihawk. I'm 43 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Karai Bari Island, where all the clown tents are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Cross Guild, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I would postpone.

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

:suresure:
Because Buggy is the Yonko lol
He rivals Shanks and has the power to commander Mihawk & Croco

It's a gag but Buggy I'd gonna be written that way and he's a better character than Mihawk
He's more fleshed and more loved by Oda

RHP chapter --> Shanks wank
Navy chapter --> focuses on Admirals or Garp
BBP chapter --> focused on Teach & Kuzan
CG chapter --> focused on Buggy

People still think Mihawk will ever get top tier treatment lol
All we want is some mihawk feats

Is that too much to ask after 1100 chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.