Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. Lol

@Seth i think Oda has clowned every fan base at this point, it is what it is. No agenda is really safe. Yonko fans had to put up with Big Job and Crydo, Admiral fans had to watch Oda clown Ryokugyu, and now sword fans have to deal with Mihawk not wanting/being too scared (?) to go for Pirate King.

I used to think Admiral fans were safe from getting the Big Job and Crydo treatment but really no agenda is safe.
Join Shanks, Dragon and Sabo squad, you will be safe :finally:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Educational system failure really showing with the reading comprehension of several users here.

Mihawk dialogue only questions why should he follow buggy order.
I am questioning the use of Mihawk. Don't care about his monologue. Mihawk always says some random shit.

Why is he used for a comic relief?

The better into to this chapter would be CG in some battlefield set up ( after they finished ) and we find out that they were jumped and Mihawk/Crocs defeated everyone easily.

Mihawk's only purpose in the story is to fight. He is not Ohara librarian or Gorosei with World knowledge.

I told u you guys

When Mihawk don't get what they wished
They go back to saying "why does he need feats, his title is enough..." lol

While using other people's feats to hype Mihawk lol
While downplaying other top tiers and saying portrayal won't save them

I am questioning the use of Mihawk. Don't care about his monologue. Mihawk always says some random shit.

Why is he used for a comic relief?

The better into to this chapter would be CG in some battlefield set up ( after they finished ) and we find out that they were jumped and Mihawk/Crocs defeated everyone easily.

Mihawk's only purpose in the story is to fight. He is not Ohara librarian or Gorosei with World knowledge.
That's due being close to buggy nothing else.

Back in impel down/marineford we saw series character go through the same due buggy or Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.