Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that would be great and during all the battles Buggy takes the One Piece and becomes Pirate King for 10 seconds before getting blown away by a Luffy + BB + Shanks combo attack
That would reveal the one piece before the battle is over. I also dont think shanks will fight Buggy and Luffy destroy shanks his dream.
A BR would be cool but i don’t know how it would work

For some reason Shanks or Akainu don't get clowned.
Akainu's one of the characters who doesn't appear much. I get the impression that the story is trying to humanize him a bit recently, so I actually wouldn't be surprised if he gets played for a couple gags

As for Shanks, again he rarely appears but he has zero problem with getting laughed at

Luffy:'s dream is beyond PK.
becoming PK is like a stepping stone for Luffys hidden dream.

So no.
The second dream came later. By the time Luffy becomes PK all members will have achieved theirs as well. Then they will all go and take down the WG together.
At some point Nami will randomly just pull out all the maps she has drawn over time.

We told you that only Yonko can beat Yonko crews (no yonko involved) (even Shanks can't beat a yonko crew by himselt)

Admiral have a chance but they will lose still

Mihawk had no chance at all. He knows it
He knows that even with Croco and Buggy help, Cg can't beat Yonko crews . They need more manpower

The second dream came later. By the time Luffy becomes PK all members will have achieved theirs as well. Then they will all go and take down the WG together.

At some point Nami will randomly just pull out all the maps she has drawn over time.
There's tons of islands in the Grand Line that the crew hasn't visited yet. Nami's is probably getting saved for the epilogue I bet

Are people being ignorant on purpose again? Mihawk is not worried about fighting the Yonko. The thing thats annoying him is following buggys order.
But unfortunately he will have to now since he has to maintain his image after buggy's announcement.
Why is he even in cross guild if he is against everything buggy says ? i think he can have a more peacfull live on his own then following buggy of all people :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.