Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh:Imagine a weakling like Buggy influencing a real conqueror or a yonko/Admiral to make him PK?

Mihawk is here forced and influenced to work for Buggy
He's gonna be fighting others for Buggy's sake

So much for a dude supposed to be Yonko level with top ambition
what ambition? he is wss but all he wants to do is sit on his ass. so much for a conqueror

New buggy hype theory
:pepebuggy:
What if during the final fight for the one piece with all the emperors involved buggy is given all of cross guild's shadows. We obviously know that in reality buggy isn't actually strong but lets say he has to compete in the final round againt the other emperors since he's a captain. If cross guild is already that far maybe they all decide their best chance in winning is for nightmare buggy to fight
:finally::finally::finally:

Obviously moria will have to join for that to happen but hey maybe

The simple answer is, this is Oda's excuse to not make Mihawk a direct opponent of Luffy by making him a contender for the PK title while still creating a route for Zoro vs Mihawk and giving the Warlord the same kind of respect that every other major PK contender enjoys. I know this sounds a bit forced but this is rather clever if you ask me. He created a hole to insert Mihawk into the game without actually involving him directly.
Lol
Stop blaming Oda

Mihawk was never written as someone who can lead...he's meant to always be an underling of someone or an organisation

Buggy the clown willpower and ambition > Mihawk's

That must be a pretty strong "citizen" to take down T-Bone. The citizen must be about Sanji level then.

Crocodile paraphrase: "You need planning and preparation". That is what the SHs have lacked except when Law was there. Yep, Law is joining or at least aligning with SHs.

Cross Guild plus RA in a chapter, cool by me. Excellent chapter when compared to the lack of development on Egghead.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The second dream came later. By the time Luffy becomes PK all members will have achieved theirs as well. Then they will all go and take down the WG together.

At some point Nami will randomly just pull out all the maps she has drawn over time.
The second dream is the important one.
PK is simply a stepping stone.

All SHs wont achieve their dreams before Luffy becomes PK.

Mihawk will likely lose before the one piece is found with these new developments. Now Zoro vs Mihawk could be for the one piece and not a side quest
Why? Buggy will become PK.

Makes no sense to me that Zoro alone will fight Mihawk while rest of the crew chills.

It's not a typical hate. Notice how he says that he wanted Shanks to be next Roger.

He is just mad at himself for being weak.
Shanks only decided to search One Piece after seeing Nika awakening.

Its possible Shanks is simply lying to his crew about this, trick them to search One Piece but use them for Luffy's sake or whatever plan he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.