Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill just say this.

if zoro beats mihawk before an admiral, that'll be the last day i read one piece or post about it. because mihawk cant be stronger than shanks and weaker than an admiral.

@MarineHQ @Roo
Zoro vs Fuji never made any sense. Fujitora is team
Luffy all the way, I don’t get why people even though this was possible

Zoro will likely fight Adult Sera Mihawk, who will basically be a combination of all his hardest opponents

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Blackbeard has more than one personality/soul. We can assume the 2nd personality is evil or it's Xebec's soul and he takes over in the most critical moments to prevent Blackbeard from failing because he is a fragile coward.

Maybe Shanks was close to harming Blackbeard badly and Xebec personality/soul kicked in and it was a completely different fight from then on.

Thats a lot of traveling though. Whole cake, wano, zunisha, and the burned man. Two of those glyphs are traveling around.
They have a massive organization afterall.
Post automatically merged:

didn't Shanks take kids ponoglpyh, if it isn't protected by a yonko then where
WCI Zou and Wano

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy will achieve his dreams by becoming the PK, the PK title is still matters
It matters, which is why I think Buggy will end up as the final contender against Luffy while he gets to see the treasure along with Luffy. The title goes to Luffy, but there's a slight possibility that Oda might take a different route.

Bro, if the CG doesn't go after the Yonko for their RP copies and hunts for the originals, then RIP WCI:josad:

Buggy might be able to convince Wano and Zou to give their copies, but WCI is sure to fight back.
I’ve said this to bonbon earlier, but don’t discount the possibility of Captain Johns treasure being 3 RPG rubbings. Like maybe he was after the one piece before he died.

Status
Not open for further replies.