Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
crocolisa and apehawk are proper retards for beating up buggy because the builders made the ship look like him. it's not buggy himself who is building the ship. also buggy is obv the leader of CG as he's the one running things (paying bounty money, securing deals with bounty hunters etc).

god bless buggy-sama's adventurous spirit :')

snitch was a schemer even as a kid. we KNOW he's after the one piece but like, he lies like he breathes so he told buggy he's not interested. and there are dumdums who think he was being honest when he fed whitebeard the 'bet it on the new generation' bs. there are even people who believe he hasn't lied to luffy...

i bet snitch has been acting an unambitious bum bc he knew that if he didn't, it'd fuel buggy's competitive spirit and, since buggy is lucky and charismatic, he'd win and beat bozo snitch to the one piece. snitch got scared of buggy's luck. oh and the treasure map buggy accuses him of losing? i'm pretty sure he never lost it. the snitch is also a thief, after all

also fuck dragon and his stupid crew of cows and amnesiacs. i don't like the new girl either

besides buggy, the only good thing about this chapter is chopper being cute

And so why would Mihawk and Zoro abandon such a war to go measure their swords? That makes zero sense. That’d be like if Jozu and Marco stopped helping Whitebeard at Marineford so they could go fight a 1v1 somewhere, lol
Wdym ? WB's case is totally different from the one i mentioned. WB went to MF to save one of his crewmembers. If the final war has many parties fighting each other whats the problem of Zoro fighting Mihawk ?

No, Zoro vs Mihawk and the WSS must be decided before the final war. Y’all are making the ZKK mistake all over again, Oda does not care as much about Zoro as y’all think he does.
Dont "zkk me" i never supported this idiotic theory.
Its not only about Oda. Even if he doesnt care so much, which is false, in the end of the day this comic is a business. Oda and his editors/supervisors knows damn well that Zoro is the 2nd most popular character and there are literally millions of people that are waiting for this fight.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It would be stupid if Zoro becomes the WSS and then the series just ends abruptly? Lol

You don’t think Oda isn’t going to want to draw WSS Zoro fighting in the final war, the same way pirate king Luffy will be fighting in the final war?

This isn’t even about the Admirals at this point. The Seraphim will usurp the Admirals as the ultimate Government fighters.
Whether it's PK for Luffy or WSS for Zoro. Those are their Ultimate goals.

I seriously see nothing interesting in Zoro after he achieves his dream and goes on to fight WG:kayneshrug:

+ Most of mangas end when characters achieve their lifelong dream.

Yeah, the reverie in which he was for the kings democracy. Not the CD’s dictatorship
The reverie in which he walked over slaves with a smile on his face and acted friendly with someone who believes the CDs as gods.

In dressrosa he just hates the idea of the warlords believing pirates were uncontrollable and untrustworthy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No, Zoro vs Mihawk and the WSS must be decided before the final war. Y’all are making the ZKK mistake all over again, Oda does not care as much about Zoro as y’all think he does.
Also, stop saying this ZKK this ZKK that. Unless you are a hidden Erkan PM member.

Whether it's PK for Luffy or WSS for Zoro. Those are their Ultimate goals.

I seriously see nothing interesting in Zoro after he achieves his dream and goes on to fight WG:kayneshrug:

+ Most of mangas end when characters achieve their lifelong dream.
So do you prefer an epilogue like fight with no stakes or anything for Zoro vs Mihawk?

It's better if it's tied to the story somehow imo.

Ideally, Zoro should be the WSS before Luffy becomes to PK or both should happen at the same time. It looks weird if Luffy's already PK while Zoro's still on his way to achieve his dream. Mihawk's not Zoro final opponent.
Sanest Zoro fan

Zoro needs his arc where he’s fighting people as the WSS, just like Luffy as the current PK. Probably will be the final war.

Zoro will fight S-Hawk as the ultimate test of his journey, and probably take him as a protege EOS

Status
Not open for further replies.