Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Ideally, Zoro should be the WSS before Luffy becomes to PK or both should happen at the same time. It looks weird if Luffy's already PK while Zoro's still on his way to achieve his dream. Mihawk's not Zoro final opponent.
Zoro defeating Mihawk in the middle of the Final War would take the entire climax out of the fight as it would normally end and switch to the next fight. In these war arcs in One Piece, there are several simultaneous fights.

And yes, Mihawk is Zoro's final opponent

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So do you prefer an epilogue like fight with no stakes or anything for Zoro vs Mihawk?

It's better if it's tied to the story somehow imo.
Zoro vs Mihawk is Zoro's final fight of the show.

Now that CG want to go for One Piece I can imagine Laugh Tale bouts, Shank vs Luffy, Zoro vs Mihawk and etc...

Why would I care what happens after the end of the story? Lol. One Piece is not as interesting to find out what happened next + Oda will force "New gen" bullshit.

It would be stupid if Zoro becomes the WSS and then the series just ends abruptly? Lol

You don’t think Oda isn’t going to want to draw WSS Zoro fighting in the final war, the same way pirate king Luffy will be fighting in the final war?

This isn’t even about the Admirals at this point. The Seraphim will usurp the Admirals as the ultimate Government fighters.
Exactly.

We're going to have a panel hyping the Navy's/WG's opponent in the final war being the PK and the WSS.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
ideally Zoro would become the WSS after Final War.

Zoro vs Mihawk would be the last great fight, just like it was One Piece's first great fight.
The problem is that the series had never been about “fights”, Zoro vs Mihawk has always been a smaller part of a larger story about adventure and freedom vs authority. The end of the series should resolve the larger story, a more minor story like Zoro vs Mihawk has no business happening during or after the final government war.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ideally, Zoro should be the WSS before Luffy becomes to PK or both should happen at the same time. It looks weird if Luffy's already PK while Zoro's still on his way to achieve his dream. Mihawk's not Zoro final opponent.
Maybe you’re right, I can see that

But all dreams won’t be fulfilled at the same time.

I think Sanji and all blue will be after Luffy being a PK
Same for Nami or Chopper

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Zoro defeating Mihawk in the middle of the Final War would take the entire climax out of the fight as it would normally end and switch to the next fight. In these war arcs in One Piece, there are several simultaneous fights.

And yes, Mihawk is Zoro's final opponent
If CG vs SHs happens, Zoro vs Mihawk will be the highlight and the central focus of the arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.