Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of janitor, the last chapter ended with Garp cleaning a fleet Admiral candidate aka the 10th titanic Captain. When the chapters shift with someone losing they end up losing. :kobeha:
Guess who's going to have to save the fleet Admiral candidate? :risiup:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
For every1 who doesnt know who "Moda" is

The new revolutionary army members

From left to right:
Shiron (Karasu's army)
Gyanbo (Lindbergh's army)
Ahiru (from Bello Betty's army)
Ushiaano (from Morley's army)
Oda putting the one female vice commander with the one female commander, very shocking move for a guy who historically writes such versatile, intriguing ladies :hihihi:

Fuji hasn't' done anything since then, except protect Marie Geoise with Aramaki around.

Do you expect him to betray the WG then and there ?
I expected him to show a moment of uncomfortability as he walked on top of slaves since we saw in dressrosa he can sense peoples emotions.

The fact that he didn’t mention it shows that it didn’t bother him. People are doing the same thing with Fuji that they did with Kuzan, expect him to be a good person cause he showed human emotions a single time in canon.

They won't but Zoro's dream has a direct link to Luffy's. Remember the words Luffy says to Zoro:

If Zoro is anything less than a WSS when Luffy becomes to PK, then it'd make him look bad, so Zoro have to be the WSS before Luffy becomes the PK.
That's obvious, but your fellow Swordboys have been ignoring that panel for 1000+ chapters.

And his concern towards the WG, the Warlord system, was done away with. He’s shown no other issues with the WG.

In reverie he walked on top of ground with slaves under foot.
In reverie he was friendly with Ryokugyu who refers to the CDs as gods
Post reverie he talked to Sakazuki about how we in the marines need to put faith in Child soldiers

Just like how Kuzan doesn’t fully agree with Bb, Fuji doesn’t need to fully agree with the CDs, but he clearly harbors no intention to betray them.
He said they need to put faith on the SGG, who is literally spearheaded by another good guy.

Again, we agree to disagree. Fujitora imo is obviously not going to fight the SHs

And his concern towards the WG, the Warlord system, was done away with. He’s shown no other issues with the WG.

In reverie he walked on top of ground with slaves under foot.
In reverie he was friendly with Ryokugyu who refers to the CDs as gods
Post reverie he talked to Sakazuki about how we in the marines need to put faith in Child soldiers

Just like how Kuzan doesn’t fully agree with Bb, Fuji doesn’t need to fully agree with the CDs, but he clearly harbors no intention to betray them.
I think that Sabo/Vivi is going to end up leaking the truth of Imu to the entire world. That might actually be the straw that breaks the camel's back for a lot of Marines

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Zoro vs Mihawk is Zoro's final fight of the show.

Now that CG want to go for One Piece I can imagine Laugh Tale bouts, Shank vs Luffy, Zoro vs Mihawk and etc...

Why would I care what happens after the end of the story? Lol. One Piece is not as interesting to find out what happened next + Oda will force "New gen" bullshit.
Accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.