Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It’ll be a small part of a bigger arc, Zoro won’t get that kind of focus.

Best bet is 4 chapters of fighting for Zoro v Mihawk and maybe a 1 chapter flashback
That's more or less is what I am saying. If there's a CG vs SH arc, Oda may use it to make Mihawk vs Zoro the main event as Mihawk's the strongest guy from CG. I never said they'll get their own arc. Don't know why peeps are so offended by it.

That's only if you let ur fanboy emotions take over and interpret it this way.

Oda writes Mihawk in a very dumb way where he doesn't care about anything but sword duels.

He already stated he doesn't want to fight crippled Shanks and why would he fight Blackbeard or Luffy if he literally doesn't care about Piracy?

Be realistic.

If Blackbeard became a swordsman and announce that he wants Mihawk's title during the fight with Law, Mihawk would jump Blackbeard the same way Madara rejoined the war and was hyped to see Hashirama again.
Just stating what Midfraud is saying.

Mihawk should be excited to fighting Red Haired Snitch again.

And fighting the Strawhats if Zoro is going to be there.

Oda goes out of his way to portray Midfraud as this person who avoids the smoke but then has him wanting to establish an army? Sounds beta to me.

Wish Oda would write the WSS as he deserves crushing any swordsmen he sees. All we get is him either avoiding fights or running away from them.

I don't think paper is a big fan of the idea yet lol

Tho I think we need to see cross guilds final line up before guessing completely. I think oda should prioritize their main skills and not just how strong they are outside of luffy and zoro's matches
I think Weevil is safe bet knowing his unresolved storyline with BB.

he will need to get marksmen and swimmers I guess for some non combat competitions. Mainly to hype characters before the real matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.