Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Might as well be as the full story of One Piece is nearly over.

Oda should have had Mihawk demonstrating his dominance over swordsmen throughout the series but what do we get? Beat Zoro who was nothing at the time and stalemated Vista on panel.

Believe it or not I actually want the WSS title to mean something but each time we see Mihawk he's becoming more and more a gag for Buggy.

Frauda would never let his Red Haired Snitch be treated like Mihawk was this chapter.
Spare the melodramatic bullshit.
When it's mihawks time oda will show what he's done and he will get feats.
We will see how happy you are then

Mihawk literally walked away from Don kreig. You have no point
At this point HA you're just a delusional fanboy who wanks everything Zoro and Mihawk do despite the shit writing from Oda which gives Mihawk especially nothing. If you were a true fan of either character you'd be wanting more for Mihawk in the story than this.

You'd be wanting Mihawk to beat someone of note a lot earlier than this.

You'd be wanting more rivals for the WSS title.

You'd not be wanting the man who stands at the pinnacle of swordsmen coming up with plans to help Crocodile establish an army and you'd want him to certainly be more than a gag reel for Buggy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Midnight Delight

Whitebeard Pirates are bunch of dumb fucks themselves. Everyone and their mothers knew Kaido went to Wano and what did WB thought? That Kaido and Oden became buddies and sippin Sake together?

This fucking bullshit of "Wano hard to get".

Marco fucking flew in there like it's nothing.

"No one fucks with Whitebeard Pirates".

Kaido randomly killing the strongest member aside WB.

:kobeha:

Bogard

You can't win
Buggy won't become Pirate King, but what I can see Oda doing is somehow making Buggy get the actual treasure located in laugh tale for his dream to be complete. The battle for the actual pirate king will be between Luffy and Blackbeard, Luffy representing the good D with Blackbeard being the evil D

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Come on dude don‘t be such drama queens, this isn’t even 1% of Admiral hate going around on a daily basis
When you wank Mihawk to Roger level expect some heat in return
:goatasure:
Of course I am expecting it

I know many are trolling.

But my posts are meant for those who seriously believe Mihawk is YC level and fraud

Imagine downplaying someone who has 3.59 Billion bounty+ WSS title (on the lines of WB and kaido) + aim of one of the MC to beat him

:saden:

And, all of this when oda is writing story for teens and shit still goes over the head of some :shame:
I didn't know WSS is like WSP, WSM, WSC which covers more people

Status
Not open for further replies.