Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lol, Mihawk has zero issues going along with Crocodiles goal of trying to build a Country where no one will mess with them.

He has an issue with Bugg'ys goal of wanting to become Pirate King, because it means having to fight against the other Emperors, which is something he clearly doesn't want to do.
'Not wanting anyone to mess with him' and 'going out of his way to fight some of the strongest people around' don't really go in lone with one another, do they?

Not necessarily. Let's not forget Shiryu's hint suggesting the last road poneglyph to be linked with the world government, so it's not impossible that they'd be dragged into the battle too.

And ultimately the decisive plot is always D vs Celestial Dragons, with the marines being their outward face, so I could see a scenario where their outward face(marines) is dragged into the battle, and destroyed, dragging the celestial dragons from their perch(like implied by Doflamingo), with the potential discover of the gorosei or IMU's fighting power

After all the world government is an organization that existed long before even the marines came to play, with a hidden story since Joyboy, so it shouldn't be surprising if they actually had capable fighters either through the gorosei or IMU himself
The Navy must be destroyed at New Marineford, it's symbolic that Luffy defeats a stronger Navy than the one WB failed against.

Can't see it play out unless Laugh tale is located behind the holy land.

I've been right far far far more than you. Even this chapter is proving what I said right.
You the type to say zoro wouldn't even see kaido.
This sets up buggy to be pk like I've said for ages.
When mihawk shows out. You finished
When have you been right and I've been wrong?

ZKK is the biggest thing we debated and you weren't just wrong but you were reading a completely different story. You knew that at the end that's why you disappeared you couldn't handle the L you took and waited until you felt it was safe to come back.

I've never disagreed Buggy could be PK. It's within Frauda's writing I've actually thought it was possible almost certain when Oda forced the rival of Low and Midd with Luffy.

I was the type that said King would be Zoro's main fight in Wano and was mocked by you for saying so. Zoro reaching the rooftop never mattered to me because I knew Luffy would beat Kaido I was indifferent to Zoro being there always because of that.

If Fujitora is your one hope to hype the WSS title with actual feats before Zoro vs Mihawk if it happens then I'd be panicking.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oh I forgot to inform you
I don’t like Mihawk either but it’s for seperate reasons than Zoro

Mihawk has shown nothing but is overhyped sometimes even more so than Zoro himself. I cannot stand nonsense like that. I also hate how people believe him to be stronger than Shanks
We'll, at least, you're honest about being salty. It's rare to see someone be so honest. Keep the downplay coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.