Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?
He's literally saying he doesn't want to fight every single Yonko at the same time..Acting as if Mihawk didn't verbally rip Shanks a new ass hole in front of his entire crew and Shanks the one armed pussy ass bitch didn't even have balls to retort

Don't ever compare a mere pathetic yonko to Mihawk..stay in your lane bumass
He didn't even said that, he just said why he needs to follow buggy's orders lol

I can feel that next week there will no stupid threads about MIHAWK COC, COA and COO superior to any other character etc.
What a good day. Finally agenda about WSS beign TOP 1 in verse is finished
Shanks Wifi diffs Mihawk (for agenda piece 👀).
We will find out that Shanks dont go all out in friendly duels.
The source of his Haki is anger, or his emotional state when his friends are in danger.
No other character is shown to have such facial expressions when using Haki (I guess).
Oda always focus on Shanks' face and his veins popping out (hence the reason why I think it is the reason).

This is an actual logical take.

Mihawk not destroying Vista at MF was the worst decision Oda made with Mihawk’s character.
Disagree. Oda should just amplified how bored Mihawk was at that war. He clearly didn't wanted to do much there. Not only Mihawk but all Shichibukai. I guess only Moriah and Jinbei gave their all. Maybe Hancock? And not only Shichibukai but Admirals and some Vice Admirals too. Only Admiral trying hard was Akainu. What Momonga did?

He didn't even said that, he just said why he needs to follow buggy's orders lol
Yeah Shanks fucks like @Seraphoenix have no honest bone in their body..imagine wanking the literal pussy ass bitch who was too scared to fight even Higuma

Anyways for what its worth Buggy through his stupidty might have woke up sleeping giant. Mihawk might end up doing something and he makes one move and ends Shanks entire career just like he did in chapter 1058

Teach, Shanks, Kidd, Killer, Luffy, Kaido, Big Mom, Yamato, GreenBull, Zoro, Sanji...
So about Blackbeard, I agree that Blackbeard and his crew have not gotten the best showing but I think that has been the appeal of Blackbeard since forever ago. The moment you'd think he is just an idiot he does a comeback.

The rest I disagree with. Except for Kidd and Killer. They really did get the short end of the straw

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
WB was a ''Great Pirate'', and the gatekeeper to PK, and died screaming about One Piece. He conquered territories in new world and kept it, didn't let other pirates to take it. He competed with Roger as a pirate for a reason. Who Mihawk competes as a pirate? Vista?
He turned a clown into a Yonko, WB's biggest achievement, and he's about to make Buggy the final PK contender, BB's biggest achievement. Dude's not even interested in it.

In a sense, Zoro has ready surpassed Mihawk. Back in Skypiea, he said he didn't like to fight with a motivation, but felt one coming on when Chopper was hurt. Zoro has developed motivations outside his goal, come to care about the crew, and their dreams, and fight to protect.

Mihawk is still being shown to be singular minded, aside from his title he has nothing. No friends (Perona went back to Moria), no drive, nothing to protect or go after.

Zoro found outside motivation, Mihawk has none.

Status
Not open for further replies.