Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack one problem I see is, that Mihawk is now officially a peer to commanders, since he is Zoro's end goal in his pursuit of becoming the WSS, with Mihawk himself stating that Zoro has found a goal even greater than being the WSS, which means his journey wouldn't end after beating Mihawk, which goes against the notion that Mihawk will be Zoro's end fight of the series. While Shanks himself is peer to Luffy. Would be odd for Mihawk to fight Shanks, Blackbeard and then Zoro instead of Luffy, as it would break the hierarchy. Especially since Mihawk disagrees with fighting Shanks (would he do so on the command of a clown tho?).

@ShishioIsBack one problem I see is, that Mihawk is now officially a peer to commanders, since he is Zoro's end goal in his pursuit of becoming the WSS, with Mihawk himself stating that Zoro has found a goal even greater than being the WSS, which means his journey wouldn't end after beating Mihawk, which goes against the notion that Mihawk will be Zoro's end fight of the series. While Shanks himself is peer to Luffy. Would be odd for Mihawk to fight Shanks, Blackbeard and then Zoro instead of Luffy, as it would break the hierarchy. Especially since Mihawk disagrees with fighting Shanks (would he do so on the command of a clown tho?).
Nah no commander have higher bounty than their Yonko captain
That already breaks the peer dynamic

Unless Buggy is fighting shanks lmao

I can defend Mihawk on any portrayal narrative..he just needs feats.
Zoro beats Blackbeard in 1v1 tho

I am down to debate that anytime.

Sword God Ryuma solos the entire World
Shanks one shots Kidd's entire Crew and Wifi diffs Green Bull
Rayleigh stare diffs Yonko and gives an Admrial PTSD
Roger is Pirate King
Zoro and Oden are scarring Kaido

Mean while Mihawk

bu Bu bu Bub NOooo Yonko

Why Mihawk is falling behind all these swordsmen man?
@Adamxero
@comrade
@SakazOuki
@Elder Lee Hung
Ironically it would appear the WSS is the only one without WSS feats

Typical Frauda writing.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
The Alliance is > the Blackbeard Pirates and the Red Hairs yea lol.
The Alliance suffered to beat only the Beast Pirates, lmao
besides, i think that says it all lol:

Also, I didn't say that the Yonkous would unite against the CG, but for Buggy to find One Piece, he would have to defeat all other Yonkous crews, and in the CG only Mihawk is Top Tier

Bogard

You can't win
This chapter also helped to know Crocodile's goal in the Cross Guild project he founded with Mihawk. He was aiming using the organization to complete his Utopia plan

Which as mentioned in Alabasta was about creating a military power surpassing that of the World Government, and at the time, making use of the ancient weapon Pluton

Except that this time, he called Mihawk out due to his power, with Crocodile being the brain of the organization. From Mihawk's side, it was just an opportunity to leave peacefully due to lack of interest in the yonko title, as he stated, only waiting for someone worthy for his title(Zoro)

Too bad for him tho, Buggy had other plans. No wonder they got mad lol

my guess as oda plot to move milhawk in new world to fight zoro .

So mihawk will remain featless and no one will try to beat or fight him until zoro happen.
‘So you get mihawk feats when zoro fight like other zoro fights.

You hope.

I say this in all earnest. I want Mihawk to fight someone good. Hell if Mihawk beats Fuji I'd be gassed and knowing Zoro is fighting that level for the WSS would be hype.

It just feels underwhelming we're in the end game and we're yet to see anything from the WSS.
Loda is setting CG for some action in this chapter, i agree somewhat he has been abusing the wss title using it to be extreme lazy with his writing of Mihawk. I'm hopeful but not making same mistake of fully trusting this fraudulent author after wano, it seems you are only now catching up to way he neglects rest of the crew and their goals :suresure:

This chapter also helped to know Crocodile's goal in the Cross Guild project he founded with Mihawk. He was aiming using the organization to complete his Utopia plan

Which as mentioned in Alabasta was about creating a military power surpassing that of the World Government, and at the time, making use of the ancient weapon Pluton

Except that this time, he called Mihawk out due to his power, with Crocodile being the brain of the organization. From Mihawk's side, it was just an opportunity to leave peacefully due to lack of interest in the yonko title, as he stated, only waiting for someone worthy for his title(Zoro)

Too bad for him tho, Buggy had other plans. No wonder they got mad lol
It’s fine:
Pluton
Samurai
Road Poneglyph

Are all in the same place. Cross Guild to attack Wano is coming

Could be I'd like to see more of Prime Rayleigh to be honest.

The anime having him block Marco with 1 finger was cold as fuck.
Tbh giving a full fledged Yonko with 4 billion belly bounty a literally heart attack by just starting at hm is even more cold

And he called him a random apprentice lmao

Tbh if Rayleigh didn't later say in the end blackbeard would win cuz he's old..it would be the most legendary flex in One Piece history..like old 80 year old retired dude making a Yonko shit himself without moving a muscle, without crew, without overusing his Haki like Shanks making a Yonko level character fuck off.

Tbh Ray saying he would lose to Blackbeard in the end ain't that bad either..Garp another pirate king character who is not even retired unlike Rayleigh and younger would lose to Blackbeard too

I have no doubt Prime Ray shits on any Yonko
Post automatically merged:

Ironically it would appear the WSS is the only one without WSS feats

Typical Frauda writing.
Do you know Ryuma was both WSS and WSM

He was likely above Roger and Primebeard

Status
Not open for further replies.