Powers & Abilities Future sight and observation

I have never been given a reason to believe that Future Sight can't foresee invisible attacks nor that the Suke Suke no mi or the Stealth Back Raid Suit is a counter to it in any way.

Well i cant say it for now cause i dont know the extent PL of apoo so let's see apoo's fight and defeat in wano, i hope it's not off-screened lol
I actually don't think Brook will be as strong as a mid to high tier nova, but he will definitely surpass Capone

I have never been given a reason to believe that Future Sight can't foresee invisible attacks nor that the Suke Suke no mi or the Stealth Back Raid Suit is a counter to it in any way.
I never said anything about Sanji raid suit. I said the invisible fruit. Doffy couldn't sense absolm when he saved Moria. Sanji just blends in i think.

I never said anything about Sanji raid suit. I said the invisible fruit. Doffy couldn't sense absolm when he saved Moria. Sanji just blends in i think.
Doflamingo has never been shown with great feats of Coo, and I seriously doubt the Suke would have been enough to save Moria if Doflamingo did real efforts to find and finish his former colleague off.