Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah nah nah bro.

Vista is a fucking YC at best and not among the strongest.

Look what happens when Top Tier takes on YC1 and YC2 ( both who are leagues above Vista ):

Mihawk should have buttfuck both Vista and Mr. 1 without them knowing when Mihawk offed them.

Marineford is such a fucking retarded arc when I think about it.

@Elder Lee Hung

Bro, whether it would be Akainu, Aokiji or Kizaru. One of them just use Awakening and entire WB fleet is wiped off the record books.
Dude if Vista hold Mihawk that is WSS than Vista is strong and possibly a top tier.

Greenbull attacked defeated YCs. There is no narrative at all for King and Queen to be healthy or even awakened already and even if they were they have no reason to attack Greenbull. Also Greenbull had no reason to pass by Udon if not to beat them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Couldn't agree more. He is exceptional at setting up potential plot threads to intersect each other and explode from there but he fucks it up EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
Totally agree.

Oda has a strong "SET UP" game. Delivery on the other hand:tchpepe:

World Building could've been cool but Oda jerks off too much to how big One Piece world is and we never see it:milaugh:

@Cross_Marian Edens Zero crushed OP in world building.

Admirals have taken zero Ls lol.

But if Kuzan loses to Garp, I still might delete my account lol. The only thing worse than watching utter trash like Garp defeat an Admiral, would be watching utter trash like Shanks defeat an Admiral.

Thankfully neither Garp nor Shanks will ever be as powerful as an Admiral.
Not surprised you are mentally weak enough to delete your account. Unfortunately for you grandpa Garp is ending Kuzan"s life.
:vistalaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude if Vista hold Mihawk that is WSS than Vista is strong and possibly a top tier.

Greenbull attacked defeated YCs. There is no narrative at all for King and Queen to be healthy or even awakened already and even if they were they have no reason to attack Greenbull. Also Greenbull had no reason to pass by Udon if not to beat them.
There is not such a thing as defeated. Stop this narration.

Zoro had to go thru x2 pain after Mink's sperm and he recovered before fucking Zoan users? Cut the crap.

Both King and Queen wash Vista.

WB Pirates are the weakest crew if we talking about the core.

M
Dude you are trying to downplaying Mihawk for being hold by Vista when that reallity is the opposite. Vista is the one to be hyped for holding Mihawk. Mihawk is WSS. Forget Shanks being stronger than him. He isn't. Until Mihawk loses his title he will remain as he strongest swordsman. Period. Vista being a YC and holding Mihawk just shows how strong Vista is.

Roger and WB clashed with each other. Roger manage to sent Oden flying away but barely hurt him and is hard to say how strong Oden became after that to fight Kaido and how strong Kaido became after fighting Oden when he fought Luffy. So Roger and WB also have no feats defeating anyone they are just title and portrays.
The funny part is that mihawk never defeated shanks. How is possible determine he is stronger than shanks?

Is buggy about to sway mihawk and croc? Are we going to get a moment where someone asks mihawk why is he fighting for buggy and mihawk says "there's something about him I believe in"
i think so. he might be reluctant when admitting this but remember when they first got together and croc was saying they should kill buggy? mihawk didn't want to, but made a pretty 'eh' excuse as to why... i think that' was because the 'formidable power' was already working its magic

Status
Not open for further replies.