Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Nah BB will become stronger.
But not this version.

Shanks one shot Kidd and BB had much more difficulty beating Law and portrayal ranks them almost same.
Mihawk atleast scales to Shanks bro (not you too :shame:)
I wasn't saying BB was stronger. I was pointing out the reasons why people doubt Mihawk's yonko level as opposed to Blackbeard's. With that said, i think the gap between Shanks and Blackbeard is exaggerated. I think there is a combination of multiple factors that led to that impression that Shanks is much stronger. In the Shanks vs Kid battle, Kid was caught off-guard by Shanks's attack.

Yes, he saw Shanks coming, and it's his fault, not to have managed to block/attack in time, but it still doesn't change the fact that Shanks wasn't his original target. In Blackbeard vs Law however, Oda carefully placed the heart pirates in a situation that could advantage them(sea battle) with Blackbeard charging carelessly as Van Augur pointed out, this alongside lack of knowledge in his awakening, which was the reason he was initially damaged by Law's awakening. The resultive mid diff was related to this from a battle where a serious Blackbeard could have low diffed. So yes i think Shanks is currently stronger than Blackbeard, but i don't think the gap is big

Between Mihawk and Shanks, I think they are at least comparable, but simply stating that Mihawk's lack of feats is the reason why people doubt in his power

How can a crippled Kuzan pull up on a yonko crew like this
:steef:
nah It is admiraLLL thing so , you got wrong manga panel it say teach use black hole to choke Kuzan as low diff and Kuzan beg for mercy and teach allow him to join the crew in pity and his crew laugh him for being admiralLL as weak.
‘I got Yonko piece and it said admrial can’t beat Yonko commander and doflimingo.

Stronger than I want to believe based on what?

I'd have agreed with you if we didn't get him try to attack Akainu with Marco and do fuck all.

Roger and Whitebeard aren't though. We've seen their clash.

We've seen Kaido take on a gauntlet unheard of.

Garp in his old age just speed blitz an admiral.

I'll give you Rocks but the fact his crew was held together by his strength when WB, Big Meme, Crydo and many more says something but to not be hypocritical ill give you that.

His title means fuck all unless he can prove it when battling actual swordsmen. I want Mihawk to have this great showing trust me but so far it's been underwhelming and I think we're at the stage in the story characters can't just ride the coat tails of others anymore. Dragon etc.
Dude you are trying to downplaying Mihawk for being hold by Vista when that reallity is the opposite. Vista is the one to be hyped for holding Mihawk. Mihawk is WSS. Forget Shanks being stronger than him. He isn't. Until Mihawk loses his title he will remain as he strongest swordsman. Period. Vista being a YC and holding Mihawk just shows how strong Vista is.

Roger and WB clashed with each other. Roger manage to sent Oden flying away but barely hurt him and is hard to say how strong Oden became after that to fight Kaido and how strong Kaido became after fighting Oden when he fought Luffy. So Roger and WB also have no feats defeating anyone they are just title and portrays.

The fact that there's literally a manga panel of Mihawk calling Shanks a crippled has-been to his face in front of his entire crew while being all alone, and yet y'all still go around parroting this shit....it's just laughable
He only did that cause he knows Shanks is a nice guy and would never attack him

He knows Shanks is far superior and would mid diff him but he’s acting tough in front of his crew (like Usopp)

He’s trash and barely YC1

Did I do it right?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Weren't you on the verge of deleting your account because you couldn't take one more L for your admirals? Speak softer Lee kun. Don't make me squash you. Or are you that eager for the old times?
Admirals have taken zero Ls lol.

But if Kuzan loses to Garp, I still might delete my account lol. The only thing worse than watching utter trash like Garp defeat an Admiral, would be watching utter trash like Shanks defeat an Admiral.

Thankfully neither Garp nor Shanks will ever be as powerful as an Admiral.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well, dear Mr Flamingo, that is because Crocodile is the greatest mastermind in this show.
And I am about to tell you why he is the absolute winner of this chapter while Mihawk tops the Best Copium charts.
Crocodile's old plan - military might - is ongoing!
Do yall even know about it? Sir Crocodile's goals and intentions arent mentioned among fandom, forgotten in the mists of time...
To repeat, Crocodile wants military might to create an organization that dethrones World Government.
You could say his dream is to be the next Imu, the King of the World. Probably the same thing Rocks was after.
He was after Pluton to ensure that the World Government can't stop his plans.

After "his wounds healed", which refers to willpower recovering from the loss to Whitebeard, he goes back into the "good old" New World.
Back to do what we saw him do in this chapter - form an organization of his own. An organization that mocks the Marines with its actions.
The last time he was going after military might, he was going after Pluton. That is something he gave up on.
As I have said - Crocodile's old plan is still ongoing! :finally:
Cross Guild about to turn into an unstoppable force if they raid Impel Down.

Status
Not open for further replies.