Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admirals have taken zero Ls lol.

But if Kuzan loses to Garp, I still might delete my account lol. The only thing worse than watching utter trash like Garp defeat an Admiral, would be watching utter trash like Shanks defeat an Admiral.

Thankfully neither Garp nor Shanks will ever be as powerful as an Admiral.
I will never understand how a Admiral/Marinefan dislikes Garp.Dude would be also a Admiral if he said yes this position

I do not care who have Top 1.

Oda will never address it. He did only once for Roger in his era.

Currently Oda flip flops.

All that matters to me is that Mihawk is a Top Tier and one of the strongest ones. I will be proven right eventually but the struggle will be long because Oda must give something to CG first.
I think Admirals are on same lvl as Mihawk. I mean between top tiers should be difference extreme/hight diff

Nah BB will become stronger.
But not this version.

Shanks one shot Kidd and BB had much more difficulty beating Law and portrayal ranks them almost same.
Mihawk atleast scales to Shanks bro (not you too :shame:)

BB was holding back vs. Law (stronger than Kid) like hell. Plus, Law's crew was highlighted in sea battle, that was their speciality.

If BB wanted it, he would send a Tremor attack that splits the island into 2 similar to WB 2 shotting Akainu, or Tsunamis like he did vs. Sengoku and Garp. BB didn't show any new technique, and the island was completely safe, wasn't even damaged.

Shanks went all out on Kid (who is weaker than Law), showed a new techniuqe and didn't let Kid recover by using Giants to make a double combo on him.

Plus, if you want to scale Mihawk with Shanks because of their past battle, then do the same with DFless BB vs Shanks, past is past for a reason.

Also, Oda probably wanted to highlight BB's durability on the same level as Kaido, Big mom, since people talk a lot of shit about BB as if he is not a durability freak like them.

Shanks's attack power might be better (which is doubtful, probably not) BB's durability and stamina feats are definitely better right now.
I wasn't saying BB was stronger. I was pointing out the reasons why people doubt Mihawk's yonko level as opposed to Blackbeard's. With that said, i think the gap between Shanks and Blackbeard is exaggerated. I think there is a combination of multiple factors that led to that impression that Shanks is much stronger. In the Shanks vs Kid battle, Kid was caught off-guard by Shanks's attack.

Yes, he saw Shanks coming, and it's his fault, not to have managed to block/attack in time, but it still doesn't change the fact that Shanks wasn't his original target. In Blackbeard vs Law however, Oda carefully placed the heart pirates in a situation that could advantage them(sea battle) with Blackbeard charging carelessly as Van Augur pointed out, this alongside lack of knowledge in his awakening, which was the reason he was initially damaged by Law's awakening. The resultive mid diff was related to this from a battle where a serious Blackbeard could have low diffed. So yes i think Shanks is currently stronger than Blackbeard, but i don't think the gap is big

Between Mihawk and Shanks, I think they are at least comparable, but simply stating that Mihawk's lack of feats is the reason why people doubt in his power
Plus, Kid's Railgun exploded on Kid's and Killer's face (evident from Killer's mask getting damaged)

When Roger send Kamusari, Oden went flying to a long distance. Shanks's Kamusari didn't send Kid flying because it was for the Railgun too not for Kid only, which exploded and multiplied the damage, then Giants made a combo with their strongest attack that they used vs Island Eater, and they didn't even let them recover.

How will Buggy catch up though? Shanks is probably on his way to Zou(or Beehive if he discovers all of BB's gains), and BB probably has 3 rubbings now just like Luffy so now they only have to wait for the man marked by flames to reappear. Buggy has no leads right now

Honestly caribou working for crocodile would be perfect lol and help them catch up to the other emperors at least knowledge wise
@Pot Goblin got this idea ,i‘m only spreading the word :milaugh:

If they invade Wano potentially they even could get their hands on Pluton in a way,if they manage to free the weapon from beneath Wano .
Crocodile wet dream would even come true after all :suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think Admirals are on same lvl as Mihawk. I mean between top tiers should be difference extreme/hight diff
I do agree over this lol. Might be my agenda but hey everyone has one.

I think like this.

Top Tiers when fighting each other. The cap starts at High Diff and can only end in Extreme Diff.

I have Mihawk defeating people like Shanks or top Admirals but in an Extreme Diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.