Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will Buggy catch up though? Shanks is probably on his way to Zou(or Beehive if he discovers all of BB's gains), and BB probably has 3 rubbings now just like Luffy so now they only have to wait for the man marked by flames to reappear. Buggy has no leads right now
He may be able to get to the "Man marked by flames" first. It's not unreasonable to think Crocodile can get information on him. As for the rest, I imagine there's gonna be some kind of infiltration and theft of the crews and their rubbings.

And then 15 Veterans vs Tobi Roppo :risitameh:

Drake the strongest jobbed to CP0 whereas Izo took on two on his own while mortally injured.
Ace, Marco, Jozu, Vista & a few good Veterans wash Dino Kingdom. The others are not even needed.
Yeah people really need to wake up

WB had the strongest crew while he was alive

Especially if you factor in his allies

He’s washing other Yonko crews, no contest

@Pot Goblin got this idea ,i‘m only spreading the word :milaugh:

If they invade Wano potentially they even could get their hands on Pluton in a way,if they manage to free the weapon from beneath Wano .
Crocodile wet dream would even come true after all :suresure:
Honestly don't think cross guild will get any ancient weapon just the poneglyphs copies

I think the ancient weapons will only be used after luffy becomes pirate king in order to help luffy fight against the world government
Only momo should be able to command pluton in particular to open up wano when the time is right

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I will never understand how a Admiral/Marinefan dislikes Garp.Dude would be also a Admiral if he said yes this position
Because the Admiral rank itself is not the reason I (or other Admiral fans) like the Admirals. We like the Admirals because they are fucking awesome and exude huge cool-guy energy.

Garp is lame as fuck, he has no Devil Fruit and is just some generic strong man who punches really hard. He is a smiling mascot like I’ve read in every other Shonen, he has zero intrigue or character depth. Oda wants me to like this guy but he just strikes me as a giant screaming retard smiling like an idiot all the time for no reason.

Sengoku as a character absolutely shits on Garp, I cringe every time I see Oda pairing this extremely memorable Golden Buddha man who actually has a real and hilarious character arc (going from ultra stressed and serious Fleet Admiral to fifth year senior who absolutely does not give a fuck and wears flip flops into enemy territory), with Garp’s generic, stupid, and forgettable ass. Literally before I joined the One Piece community online I just thought Garp was some irrelevant Vice Admiral who appeared in Enies Lobby and then I forgot about him because he was boring and stupid.

Imagine my shock joining a community of people who like this boring retard. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.