Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree over this lol. Might be my agenda but hey everyone has one.

I think like this.

Top Tiers when fighting each other. The cap starts at High Diff and can only end in Extreme Diff.

I have Mihawk defeating people like Shanks or top Admirals but in an Extreme Diff.
Yeah, I agree with that. No top tiers can low diff others,if that is not some crazy immortal beign with god lvl haki. For now only BB looks like cheater. But he also have own weakness

Lmao, no he didn't. Kuzan asked Garp if he would kill his former apprentice to save his protege, and Garp's response to that was "Wavering is a sign of weakness" referring to the fact that he will not waver. He wasn't talking about Aokiji.....
Sure buddy...that Doffy level--- attack Kuzan used on Garp's crusty old ass was totally Kuzan going balls to walls @SakazOuki

Aramaki runs from Shanks and Kaidou
When did he run from Kaido? he literally was about to take on the entire alliance that defeated Kaido + Big Mom + Beast Pirates. And on his way he negged the beast pirates himself lmao.

As for Shanks, true, he was scared and overreacted. Biggest Yonko W from the past decade is literally Greenbull not wanting to take on the Red Hair Pirates at that moment (he said "at least not now") while being in a territory of an alliance stronger than 2 Yonko.

Yonkotards getting desperate after Teach shitting himself when Kuzan moves a muscle. :gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It means we have to respect Vista and Jinbe

Jozu is the strongest YC2 for sure

Queen has no answers for his Diamond form other than lasers which never hit anyone (plus Jozu is known for his ridiculous speed despite his size)

Jozu shrugs anything else off and sends him to the moon with a Brilliant Punk
We don't.

People are making big fuss over a spoiler statement lmao and started this "Mihawk needs feats", "Mihawk has to show why he is strong" blah blah again. The question is, why would Oda show Mihawk's power and his moves now? So that you bums can powerscale? This dude is reserved for the end game and it makes no sense to show his moves now. Oda shut the haters up and made a few of them rage quit this forum with Mihawk's bounty reveal, the same story will repeat again.

LOL how fast they are with these memes:suresure:
lmfao that black color on the blade

Lmao, no he didn't. Kuzan asked Garp if he would kill his former apprentice to save his protege, and Garp's response to that was "Wavering is a sign of weakness" referring to the fact that he will not waver. He wasn't talking about Aokiji.....
Sure buddy...that Doffy level--- attack Kuzan used on Garp's crusty old ass was totally Kuzan going balls to walls @SakazOuki
Pointless debate lets just wait for the fight to conclude💀

Status
Not open for further replies.