Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Big Mom was stopped by Jinbore. Doesn't mean shit in grand scheme of things.

King defeats Marco in 1 vs 1.

Queen brutalizes Jozu, dude has nothing but raw strength.
It means we have to respect Vista and Jinbe

Jozu is the strongest YC2 for sure

Queen has no answers for his Diamond form other than lasers which never hit anyone (plus Jozu is known for his ridiculous speed despite his size)

Jozu shrugs anything else off and sends him to the moon with a Brilliant Punk

Admirals have taken zero Ls lol.

But if Kuzan loses to Garp, I still might delete my account lol. The only thing worse than watching utter trash like Garp defeat an Admiral, would be watching utter trash like Shanks defeat an Admiral.

Thankfully neither Garp nor Shanks will ever be as powerful as an Admiral.
I see someone hasn't read Wano past 1053.

We like the Admirals because they are fucking awesome and exude huge cool-guy energy.
I disagree with GB but i understand your point.Garp lacks in that aspect
Garp is lame as fuck, he has no Devil Fruit and is just some generic strong man who punches really hard. He is a smiling mascot like I’ve read in every other Shonen, he has zero intrigue or character depth. Oda wants me to like this guy but he just strikes me as a giant screaming retard smiling like an idiot all the time for no reason.
Well,yeah.Also dont forgot how he ignored Ace.Meanwhile Garp and Coby:risitexcla:

No Kuzan was holding back...Garp literally said that himself.

Kizaru was trying his best and in the end ate shit and end up getting frustrated.
Insane portrayal gap.
Lmao, no he didn't. Kuzan asked Garp if he would kill his former apprentice to save his protege, and Garp's response to that was "Wavering is a sign of weakness" referring to the fact that he will not waver. He wasn't talking about Aokiji.....

Honestly don't think cross guild will get any ancient weapon just the poneglyphs copies

I think the ancient weapons will only be used after luffy becomes pirate king in order to help luffy fight against the world government
Only momo should be able to command pluton in particular to open up wano when the time is right
They will get copies i‘m sure of that,how they decipher them is another topic.

I think someone else will get his hands on an ancient weapon as well,cause of how many times it was said in the story what such weapon could do in the wrong hands.
Maybe to bring in some drama and tension .
i personally think if any weapon gets in some evil hands its Shiraoshi ,only because she is the most easy one to obtain or kidnap .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How will Buggy catch up though? Shanks is probably on his way to Zou(or Beehive if he discovers all of BB's gains), and BB probably has 3 rubbings now just like Luffy so now they only have to wait for the man marked by flames to reappear. Buggy has no leads right now
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/unpopular-opinions.150/page-265#post-4122690

My post from unpopular opinions.

It's heavy wank so none of that is happening although I think the set up for how Buggy gets Poneglyphs might interest you.

Status
Not open for further replies.