General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

This is rather fact and not opinion, but its extremely unpopular among swordbois:

Shanks is stronger than Mihawk by far
Yes keep it unpopular. Let that die in silence.
:kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

Dunno if unpopular but Ashura Doji only died coz he Ugly. A bomb killing someone in one piece is surprising

Oda doesnt like ugly people
None of the yonkou except Roger and Shanks are actually worth enough to be called looking.
Wai-

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Franosuke @Gauntlet

As we discussed. Now to time and throw it into the ether and expect nothing:steef:

1. Cross Guild gets ambushed/bumps into a Fleet led by Admiral ( Fujitora probably ).

2. Cross Guild bumps into a battlefield between Red Hair Pirates and Blackbeard Pirates and they join sides with RHP to balance out the powers. Blackbeard already has another Top Tier on his crew in Aokiji and if the 10th Titanic Captain is a Top Tier too then CG joining the battle for RHP's benefit would be fitting. After that Shanks gives Buggy the copies of the Road Poneglyphs he collected to keep the promise that they both will reach the Laugh Tale one day.

3. Cross Guild shows up on Egghead Island and they notice something wrong is going on. They see Straw Hats evacuating everyone from the Island while keeping Seraphims away from everyone else. Mihawk greets the Fleet that was brought by Kizaru and Saturn and completely annihilates it all, the same way he was chasing and bullying Don Krieg's Fleet. Later Saturn confronts Luffy and Zoro so Mihawk decides to step in to stop Kizaru from joining Saturn calling it "unfair" for the SH duo to take on. The battle emerges. Mihawk defeats Kizaru on Saturn's eyes, SH evacuates everyone and they all leave. Some miles away from the island before they go their separate ways, Luffy thanks Buggy for helping them on Egghead Island ( some gag-type shit, Luffy completely ignores Mihawk defeating Kizaru and Crocodile helping out with the Seraphims and everyone else and just thanks Buggy for the sake of the gag ). Much to everyone's displease he handles the copies of his Road Poneglyphs to Buggy as a means to thank him for Egghead situation. Later down the line CG and RHP cross paths and Shanks handles Buggy the last remaining Poneglyph making it possible for both of them to reach Laugh Tale.

ps. You can probably make Scenario 3 and 2 into one because they might happen too for I think CG and RHP will cross their paths.

Ahhhh. Never happening agendas are so cool:pepehawk:

I hope Smoker’s comeback is strong. My wishful thinking hopes Vegapunk helped making Smoker get stronger! How? Using Lunarian blood somehow modifying his genetics becoming the same as the seraphim plus awakening which could increase his over all strength to somewhat beyond first YC level.

Crocodile is much stronger than people think he is, because he lost to pre-TS Luffy.
Nobody will be stronger than Kaido.
Luffy never won against Katakuri.
Zoro and Mihawk are far stronger than people give them credit for.
Sanji is nowhere close to Zoro.
Jabra is nowhere close to Kaku.
Akainu is not stronger than other Admirals.
Big Mom is the only character that can rival Kaido.
this aged well now that Croc got a new bounty.

Both BBP and Imu/Gorosei lack intimidation as final enemies.

At this point i hope evil Shanks theory becomes true.
I have like constant opinion switcheroo who is going to be the final villain - BB or WG. WG seems more likely, but then again, BB is such an anti-Luffy and seems to be shaped like a final villain.

But evil Shanks twist would be amazing, I agree.