General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I have like constant opinion switcheroo who is going to be the final villain - BB or WG. WG seems more likely, but then again, BB is such an anti-Luffy and seems to be shaped like a final villain.

But evil Shanks twist would be amazing, I agree.
“Evil Shanks” went out the window when he’s such a saint that his fleet is made up of weaklings who wouldn’t survive without his protection, when he’s friends with all the good guys and even goes out of his way to make sure his enemies aren’t injured before attacking them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hit or miss Mihawk was referring to Big Mom in this panel:

Obviously it can only work as a retcon now because even tho Yonko system was introduced 40 something chapter later I doubt Oda had everything planned out this well and to detail.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Hit or miss Mihawk was referring to Big Mom in this panel:

Obviously it can only work as a retcon now because even tho Yonko system was introduced 40 something chapter later I doubt Oda had everything planned out this well and to detail.
too bad that the only thing he can hunt is rabbits

Paradise part is fun but useless in the grand scheme of things. Oda wasted 400 chapters about anything but the One Piece
Without Paradise you wouldn't have Marineford.
Enies Lobby.
Crocodile and Boa.
Ancestral weapons.
Yonkos.
Vivi and Cobra.
Robin and the Poigne Gliffe.

:mihugh:
"Anything but the One Piece".
When Robin existance is the only thing that can allow Luffy to reach Laugh Tale.

Without Paradise you wouldn't have Marineford.
Enies Lobby.
Crocodile and Boa.
Ancestral weapons.
Yonkos.
Vivi and Cobra.
Robin and the Poigne Gliffe.

:mihugh:
"Anything but the One Piece".
When Robin existance is the only thing that can allow Luffy to reach Laugh Tale.
Still lost 400chapters on thin air. The race for the One Piece only starts during the yonko saga. Robin's character didn't need that much time to be fully fledged.

One Piece is too long.

Also, it's not because I say it's useless that I think nothing relevant happened. But the relevancy is slim compared to the number of chapters

There is little character development in this story. Don't get me wrong, we have some (namely Sanji), but for the most part characters have remained stagnant. Usopp has not changed, Zoro is one dimensional (still cool though), old gags are just used to create 'character consistency' but really, it's stale.

I wish there was more focus on people other than Godfy.