Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda is obviously hiding his moveset for the SH fight.
He isnt getting that fight.
He's getting treated like Oden or Ace, one power move/show off vs BB before he dies because BB cant show off before the Strawhat fight.
Then his powerlevel is maintained via portrayal.

He likely wont even get a fully fleshed out fight, just Divine Departure and one more move, probably standard High End Technique..

You said admirals were never impressed by yonkos where greenbull clearly was lol. He respected and hyped Kaido. Take the L
He clearly was'nt . IM talking in the presence of a yonko .
If a yonko try fight an admiral in 1v1 the admiral will fight back . GB never was in front of Kaido take that L instead.
GB is like that he also did not wanted fight fujitora . He don't like it when its not a certain win but if he have no choice he will face the yonko.

Totally agree.

Oda has a strong "SET UP" game. Delivery on the other hand:tchpepe:

World Building could've been cool but Oda jerks off too much to how big One Piece world is and we never see it:milaugh:

@Cross_Marian Edens Zero crushed OP in world building.

Hearing Oda's Angels dickride One Piece's worldbuilding pisses me off so much. Their standard for Godtier worldbuilding is

*oda namedrops location*
*100 or so chapters they visit said location*
:steef::steef::steef:

i almost feel sympathy for them because of how much literary greatness they're missing out on by just sticking to One Piss

He isnt getting that fight.
He's getting treated like Oden or Ace, one power move/show off vs BB before he dies because BB cant show off before the Strawhat fight.
Then his powerlevel is maintained via portrayal.

He likely wont even get a fully fleshed out fight, just Divine Departure and one more move, probably standard High End Technique..
Well agree to disagree.

luffy is definitely having a friendly duel with shanks before Blackbeard packs his ass up

People are strange
When you're a stranger
Faces look ugly
When you're alone
Women seem wicked
When you're unwanted
Streets are uneven
When you're down
When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange
People are strange
When you're a stranger
Faces look ugly
When you're alone
Women seem wicked
When you're unwanted
Streets are uneven
When you're down

He clearly was'nt . IM talking in the presence of a yonko .
If a yonko try fight an admiral in 1v1 the admiral will fight back . GB never was in front of Kaido take that L instead.
GB is like that he also did not wanted fight fujitora . He don't like it when its not a certain win but if he have no choice he will face the yonko.
Yes he hyped Kaido's presence but clearly wasn't impressed by him lol

One Piece is not art by any metric.

Especially the stretch from the beginning of the time skip till now.

You didn't say that so I won't put words in your mouth but if you think of One Piece as "art" in any category I advise you to go to the nearest Library and borrow some fucking books bro.

No hard feelings.
Lmao. People like what they like, comic is a form of entertainment so anyone that says a particular form of entertainment is not good should go and suck it. Also pls mention any art major that as successful created a piece of art that an average joe knows and enjoy. You expect me to read those boring literature books you call art, I would rather read something I enjoy and not something some art major tells me is good

The case that this chapter was more a hype one for Buggy even make sense. People forget how Buggy became a Yonkou. With luck, somehow with his own genie plans, who are also based on luck. Buggy is the spirit of this pirate crew, the one who push the others over their limit, that was the case in Marineford and it won't change, as leader him getting the highlight for trying to get the One Piece even thought maybe facing other Yonkou was a good buildup.

But we all know this luck only helps Buggy when it come for his speech, in a directly confirmation he won't get any hype and that is where Mihawk anf Crocodile comes into the game. These two are his powerhouses, Mihawk at most with a bounty of 3.6B.

Mihawk not getting the same focus as Buggy this chapter makes sense since Mihawk forte is a fight and once the cross guild face strong opponents, it will be Mihawk hype and not Buggy one. So im pretty chill about this chapter and happy for Buggy. And at most for Mihawk and Crocodile, they will not chill around but start into a beastly race with another Yonkous, sound very promising for me.
:josad:You know for sure Mihawk isn't doing anything even fights start

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hearing Oda's Angels dickride One Piece's worldbuilding pisses me off so much. Their standard for Godtier worldbuilding is

*oda namedrops location*
*100 or so chapters they visit said location*
:steef::steef::steef:

i almost feel sympathy for them because of how much literary greatness they're missing out on by just sticking to One Piss
Fr.

Status
Not open for further replies.