Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question, did I make that statement under the assumption that Mihawk was Marine Hunter or not? You know this answer. :goyea: That shows you how pathetic for a dumbass to put my quote in his signature due to desperation lmao.
You really think I would say 3 billion IF I knew Mihawk was Marine Hunter in the past and then again they create a Marine Hunting Cross Guild in the future? You must be retarded if you believe I would still say 3 billion if I knew that, minimum 4, could be even 5 if he is actually a top tier.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Damn @Erkan12 with the r*** threats!

I should save this screenshot given the amount of my screenshots that Erkan has saved over the years. Lol

@Blother Fertitta but seriously bro, leave Erkan alone. He works very hard to be the world’s most subpar fast food janitor.
This was to @comrade not me lol.
Ask him about it idk.

Pretty sure film red implied he's only gotten stronger over time. Being one armed is as big of a gimp for shanks as being blind to Fujitora
But his ceiling drops.
Fujitora's ceiling also drops.

Before you bring Zoro up, i still believe he'll open his eye (similar to Rayleigh).

The case that this chapter was more a hype one for Buggy even make sense. People forget how Buggy became a Yonkou. With luck, somehow with his own genie plans, who are also based on luck. Buggy is the spirit of this pirate crew, the one who push the others over their limit, that was the case in Marineford and it won't change, as leader him getting the highlight for trying to get the One Piece even thought maybe facing other Yonkou was a good buildup.

But we all know this luck only helps Buggy when it come for his speech, in a directly confirmation he won't get any hype and that is where Mihawk anf Crocodile comes into the game. These two are his powerhouses, Mihawk at most with a bounty of 3.6B.

Mihawk not getting the same focus as Buggy this chapter makes sense since Mihawk forte is a fight and once the cross guild face strong opponents, it will be Mihawk hype and not Buggy one. So im pretty chill about this chapter and happy for Buggy. And at most for Mihawk and Crocodile, they will not chill around but start into a beastly race with another Yonkous, sound very promising for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.