People are strange
When you're a stranger
Faces look ugly
When you're alone
Women seem wicked
When you're unwanted
Streets are uneven
When you're down
Bro, you know this is not Waiting room right?

Kaido when he's back on Elbaf:

" Be careful Straw Hat, Shanks is 50x stronger than me. He's the real joyboy"

:kobeha:
He won't ever say that

Oda had a chance to make Kaido hype Shanks over him or have people hype Shanks over kaido as top 1 but nope didn't happen

Instead Kaido says nobody alive can beat him. That includes Shanks

Dog shit logic
None of the Admirals used awakenings or went to their full power
WB couldnt even utiize CoC to its full capacity
Doffy was literally dancing and fucking around

But all of a sudden yall shifting blame on Mihawk lmfao
Also Garp and Sengoku two top tier MethLab AdCoC users just sat back 99.999999% of MF
1-The argument about the admirals, Sengok and Garp is reaching
2- Where did I put the blame of anything on Mihawk? The point is that Mihawk is a low effort bum 90% of the time and really hasnt done much. His big move in the last decade was moving his ass to Buggy's base

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao. People like what they like, comic is a form of entertainment so anyone that says a particular form of entertainment is not good should go and suck it. Also pls mention any art major that as successful created a piece of art that an average joe knows and enjoy. You expect me to read those boring literature books you call art, I would rather read something I enjoy and not something some art major tells me is good
The point is. One Piece is not revolutionary or outstanding in any way whether literature wise or strictly manga wise.

It's just popular.

I don't care man tbh.

There is literature that can be called art in its own right.

Oda can't be called a writer for the blasphemy that is post timeskip.

Fuck it.

Yes he hyped Kaido's presence but clearly wasn't impressed by him lol
DId he even meet the guy before ?

He jus tknew that a prime yonko was not a safe fight especially since he was alone .
He would never have pulled up alone if kaido and his crew were still there.
GB plan was to get an easy dub and kill all the survivors when they are still recovering . But we saw it with shanks he said he was not ready fo fight shanks and his crew at least not now. So it simply wa snot a great moment for doing that and I can't blame him there.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Impossible lol.
He's a good guy lol, Oda cannot write Luffy vs Good Guy fights well, especially if it's a fully fleshed out flight like you ask.

Oda has to write a fight of Narratives when it comes to Luffy , and him surviving until the end using his will power and fighting back.
Look at Katakuri & Luffy or Doflamingo & Luffy or Lucci & Luffy , that kind of narrative cant be written for Shanks.

This would be like actual fanservice fight.
Shanks losing to BB makes much much more sense, the dude cant stop talking about BB and even went to Wano for Teach.

Trust in Brother Teach.

DId he even meet the guy before ?

He jus tknew that a prime yonko was not a safe fight especially since he was alone .
He would never have pulled up alone if kaido and his crew were still there.
GB plan was to get an easy dub and kill all the survivors when they are still recovering . But we saw it with shanks he said he was not ready fo fight shanks and his crew at least not now. So it simply wa snot a great moment for doing that and I can't blame him there.
You can't read okay

Status
Not open for further replies.