Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He simply asked Buggy why he should fight FOR Buggy's sakes....
Why do you expect Mihawk to fight for a literal clown?
My problem is rather the idea that Mihawk, even though "questioning" it, might end up fighting for Buggy's sake, rather than pulling the Cross Guild up with Crocodile. I understand that Buggy is the biggest gag character, but Mihawk out of all people is being dragged into it.

:pepestop:

Trolling ask\ide, mihawk not fighting yonko for buggy doesn’t mean mihawk is weak or coward . He simply doesn’t wan’t to do it. So stop expecting Ihawk hunting marine admiral cause you will be disappointment .

‘’The strange thing about mihawk agree with crocodile plan when same crocodile hurt vivi , almost bomb her city for his ego plan. It seem mihawk is not good guy as thought even shanks show sainthood while defeating Kidd . Yet shanks hang out mihawk before like fujtoria hang out greenbull even theyhave opposite personalities.

Sabo is alive dehype IMU threat and going tell us about truth to people .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My problem is rather the idea that Mihawk, even though "questioning" it, might end up fighting for Buggy's sake, rather than pulling the Cross Guild up with Crocodile. I understand that Buggy is the biggest gag character, but Mihawk out of all people is being dragged into it.
In the future, Mihawk & Crocodile now have to act by it to save faces, but the most Hawkeye will do is flexing a bit before the Zoro fight.
Mihawk vs Zoro won't be about Buggy vs Luffy, it will be about Zoro's Dream.

This is just another narrative vehicle, a means to that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.