Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly though @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR y’all have to admit Ryokugyu haters are complete hypocrites at this point

Mihawk doesn’t want to fight the Emperors, “oh but it’s okay, Mihawk > Emperors”

Primebeard didn’t want to fight Kaido, “oh but it’s okay, Primebeard > Kaido”

Ryokugyu didn’t want to fight Shanks, the Alliance, and Wano, “oh well this obviously proves Shanks alone is stronger than Ryokugyu.” Lol
Well I mean tbh no one would say Shanks > Green Bull for not wanting to fight Shanks and crew by himself..but its more Shanks wifi Haki rocking green bull

Mihawk gives no fuck fighting Shanks crusty ass..he fought him with two arms..but its more like why would Mihawk fight Shanks and his entire crew for Buggy of all people

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Well I mean tbh no one would say Shanks > Green Bull for not wanting to fight Shanks and crew by himself..but its more Shanks wifi Haki rocking green bull

Mihawk gives no fuck fighting Shanks crusty ass..he fought him with two arms..but its more like why would Mihawk fight Shanks and his entire crew for Buggy of all people
No I definitely have seen people say Shanks > Ryokugyu because Ryokugyu didn’t want to fight him. Lol

I’ve also seen people say Kaido > Ryokugyu because Ryokugyu didn’t want to fight Kaido’s regime.

Status
Not open for further replies.