Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bruh its like 2 or 3 guys
When it comes to the entire fandom Admirals get more hate no question
Lol, no. Majority of the admiral haters constitute the Yonko fandom. The Yonko fandom literally hates Mihawk way more than the admirals. It's not even a contest. A lot of Yonko bros are Luffy bros in disguises. The only prominent admiral hater that puts Mihawk over admirals is perhaps Tejas. I've never seen an admiral get rated as low as Mihawk. I've never seen fandoms join their hands to slander a character as much as Mihawk—even admiral bros go at Mihawk now and then. Even Zoro has a higher threshould to get bashed than Mihawk, period. As I said, I deal with both the admiral hate as well as the Mihawk hate way more than you guys, so I know what I am talking about.

That avi out of pocket homie :milaugh:
ngl tho the mihawk memes are mad funny outchea
They funny af lmao
Post automatically merged:

Where does the mention of Shanks' crew suddenly coming from when Mihawk only mention Shanks or BB or Luffy :shocking:
Yeah when Mihawk will go and clap Shanks Beckmans pussy ass would just watch

Just like when Mihawk was about to clap whitebeard his commanders stayed back and watched it

Fuck outta here lmao

you are the fattest fucking virgin for bringing in someones mother
:milaugh:

If you look at it closely there is an invisible translation text where Mihawk mentioned "why would i fight Shanks especially his crew who carry him hard like Ben Beckmann, Lucky Roo, Yasopp on my own even tho Shanks' crew didnt even do anything to beat Kidd and Killer or making an Admiral retreat" whew now letsgo find that invisible text
Hmm oda has to mention the obvious??

Lol, no. Majority of the admiral haters constitute the Yonko fandom. The Yonko fandom literally hates Mihawk way more than the admirals. It's not even a contest. A lot of Yonko bros are Luffy bros in disguises. The only prominent admiral hater that puts Mihawk over admirals is perhaps Tejas. I've never seen an admiral get rated as low as Mihawk. I've never seen fandoms join their hands to slander a character as much as Mihawk—even admiral bros go at Mihawk now and then. Even Zoro has a higher threshould to get bashed than Mihawk, period. As I said, I deal with both the admiral hate as well as the Mihawk hate way more than you guys, so I know what I am talking about.
Yonko > Admirals
:kayneshrug:

Well that's my list

Mihawk > Dragon > Akainu > Shanks > Kizaru > Blackbeard > Aokiji > Luffy > Zoro > Garp > Rayleigh > Fuji > Green Bull

You can have a different list as long as reasonable and its fine lol
Garp>>>Mihawk. Garp has better feats. Hypes. Not a swordsman too so you can throw that WSS>swordsman argument into the bin. Don't put Garp close to Rayleigh just because you're desperate for Zoro to be near Luffy EOS

Y'all legit cream your pants every time the opportunity to say even the slightest bad thing about Mihawk presents itself, it's actually pathetic behavior lol

The dude literally just exists, does nothing, and garners this much attention.

I've never seen people try so badly and desperately to make a character look bad.

Take a step back and look at the fuss that's been made over the most plain line of dialogue ever, these people are mindfucked :kobeha:
Mario fan beg diff due, I have seen Luigi and sonic fans literally hate Mario due rage even worse than mihawk haters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Because assembling Warlords like power rangers and getting involved into Yonkek wars seems forced on Mihawk, it sets him back.

Compare this shitty route Oda is taking, with the sight of solo Mihawk onboard his black coffin at the final war, following absolutely no agenda but his personal desire to find a challenge in the middle of a worldwide free-for-all clusterfuck.
120%.

Mihawk's fraudness kinda has something to support it from the manga, like even hardcore fans like comrade wrote walls dissing him 💀

Akainu's hate is totally unjustified, like the dude has the cleanest portrayal around but your casual idiot will still say low diffed by Whitebeard

Mihawk's fraudness is kinda has something to support it from the manga, like even hardcore fans like comrade wrote walls dissing him 💀

Akainu's hate is totally unjustified, like the dude has the cleanest portrayal around but your casual idiot will still say low diffed by Whitebeard
Way I see it he was equal to Sickbeard.
Both gave each other some pretty bad injuries, just so happened that Akainu fell into a ravine before they finished their fight.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mihawk's fraudness kinda has something to support it from the manga, like even hardcore fans like comrade wrote walls dissing him 💀

Both Mihawk and Akainu are fucking royally shat on by Oda despite all the hype and statements he gives them.

Akainu: Murder machine, Fleet Admiral, defeated another Top Tier in 10 days battle. Said by Oda to finish One Piece in 1 years if he was MC.

Mihawk: World's Strongest Swordsman, The Marine Hunter, 3.590b, Black Blade.

Akainu: Sitting behind the desk talking about lack of resources to fight pirates.

Mihawk: Sailing with people who doesn't care about and acting like he wants to be left alone now of all times.

Fucks sake...

Status
Not open for further replies.