Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Jinbei never said PK underlings > Yonko
You're twisting stuff which Jinbei never said.

He only talking about not fearing Yonko when you're under PK

Cope

It won't change the fact Kaido called Mihawk, Croco, Doffy...all of then as worthless pirates
Kaido never said anything about him being above Warlords either. He called them mere Warlords and you all went ape shit about it. If you don't fear someone then you're strong enough to challenge them especially when you address them as something 'mere'. You don't get to change logics whenever you see fit lmao. It's either one thing for both or the other. There's no middle ground.

This would be more exciting if I had any belief that Oda was not going to immediately cut away from Sabo telling us about the Reverie. You are going to have to tell us at some point Oda.

Mihawk's reaction to fighting Luffy, Shanks or Blackbeard:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I refuse to believe someone can shit on a fictional character for 10 years straight and still maintain a healthy social life + be employed
I am the boss of my own business unlike you zkktard can never be, while you are sucking ZKK and Ladmiral cucks alongside with @Elder Lee Hung for 10 years straight, and imagining forum users in the shower while you are taking a sword dildo up your ass alongside with your zkk buddy @ConquistadoR :milaugh:

Since Shanks didn't have a scar at 20, that means that Base Teach scarred him anywhere between 20 and 27, so basically during the timespan when Mihawk was having his legendary duels with Shanks. Very impressive. It's looking even more and more likely that Teach was already at the top of yonko commander, let alone with the Yami Yami no mi on top.

It also upscales the Ace vs Teach battle, especially considering Ace was fighting at a disadvantage of his df being cancelled by the Yami Yami no mi, yet their battle was threatening an island. Good Good for my Ace agenda :sadgrin:
People not get that Teach overall states without even his devilfruits are very high, he has also strong haki, I wouldn't be surprise if he has adv CoC too.

The point is that Teach without Df, could scar Shanks and give him his worst scar which Shanks ever got, to a point that not even his scars against Mihawk are on that lvl what Teach give him, a devilfruitless Teach, that alone put Teach as enemy higher than Mihawk for Shanks.

And the same Teach pose now 2 devilfruits, perhaps even 3. He defeat a 3Billion guy pretty much without much issue and im sure he didn't even used awakening...

Teach is dangerous and the strongest character, forget Shanks,Mihawk,Akianu or Dragon, no one will top Teach.

I noticed how Oda always cut in the moment when Teach is about to fight serious:

Ace vs Teach>start with Ace hit him twice, but than Teach fight serious and almost two shot him, fight continue and Teach fights more serious>offpanel>back to fight, Ace is lying down and barely can move while Teach is laughing and the winner one.

Law vs Teach>start also with Law hit Teach and Teach start to fight serious>offpanel>back to fight, Law already defeated lying down, worse shape, in sign of his death, Laughing Teach again as winner.

Oda cut always in the moment when Teach start to fight serious. And short time pass and his opponents lying in front of him, defeated/brutal beaten down.

Teach is probably the most dangerous fighter, haki, his overall states, his dangerous devilfruits, no one can beat him.

For sure the current number one.
:steef:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I am the boss of my own business unlike you zkktard can never be, while you are sucking ZKK and Ladmiral cucks alongside with @Elder Lee Hung for 10 years straight, and imagining forum users in the shower while you are taking a sword dildo up your ass alongside with your zkk buddy @ConquistadoR :milaugh:

What kind of a weirdo even thinks these insults lmfao?

Mihawk's reaction to fighting Luffy, Shanks or Blackbeard:
Should I make this an avatar? Though, I like Mihawk, but his ZKKtard fanboys damn they should be crying :suresure: Nah, I am not retarded like @gz89 and @Blother Fertitta to make an avatar like that. I actually like Mihawk, the guy is cool he knows he isn't strong enough. Lets hope his fans learns this as well.

The only Erkan PTSD I get is imagining what your slobbery ass looks like behind that screen.

When Teach apologizes to Kuzan, he looks like he's begging on his knees. When Mihawk apologized to Shanks, he looks like he couldn't care less.

Funny how Mihawk's face has almost never deviated from the same expression throughout the entirety of the manga, but all you geniuses can somehow deduce when he is scared, hesitant, and exhausted. Wish I had that ability.
You are still carrying my years old Non-Marine Hunter Assumed bounty prediction in your signature because of your Erkan PTSD. If thats the all you ZKKtards got you are a lost cause. Its that simple, Mihawk is so respectful vs. Shanks he apologized from Shanks's Ghost:

Where is the Shanks disrespect dumbass? Mihawk never insulted Shanks, only in your dreams, he simply told Shanks he isn't fighting him since he lost his arm, thats it.

Mihawk apologizes from Shanks if he disrespects him.

Status
Not open for further replies.