Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk stocks are in trouble, he needs feats against Fujitora at Impel Down. We're at the end game, there's no one else he can fight until Zoro.
What makes you think they're headed for Impel Down in this chapter.
They clearly don't give a rat's ass about that prison (or saving Weevil like many implied)
Oda is setting up Cross Guild to go fight other Yonko.

Ironically, this make Whitebeard look bad. Imagine needing to hide behind your subordinate.
Stop crying for your precious Mihawk, WB didn't even need to show up for Mihawk. :suresure:

Imagine losing so hard about Mihawk needing a 3 billion bounty that your subsequent arguments become literal headcanon.

You must be dumb mihawk wanker to post these.

That only explains why Mihawk got bigger bounty than Crocodile. Yes, WGS surpasses Crocodile, congrats :gokulaugh:

Cross Guild Marine Hunters are major threat to the Marines, it says in the same page you cut on purpose, post the full page little troll.

Croco (who should be lower bounty than Zolo or Katakuri), got 1 billion extra for this.

If you remove Mihawk's Cross Guild Marine Hunt boost, similar to Croc, he will be lower than 3 billion.

Its that simple. I only said Mihawk should be 3 billion without Cross Guild Marine Hunting, and he isn't. I didn't take any L about Mihawk (like you trolls take every week and before about ZKK and now clown underling Mihawk) because I never predicted Mihawk's Marine Hunter boosted bounty.

What makes you think they're headed for Impel Down in this chapter.
They clearly don't give a rat's ass about that prison (or saving Weevil like many implied)
Oda is setting up Cross Guild to go fight other Yonko.
Cross Guild don't have nearly enough crew members and he said they need more power. Doffy, Moria, and Weevil are prime candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.