One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
A literal 3 star chapter. Nothing good nothing bad. Always good to see Sengoku, Crocodile and the CG dynamics.

If the next chapter continues Dragon, Ivankov and Sabo‘s conversation, it‘ll definitely lead into excitement, but knowing the clown mangaka he will jump into something else. Can‘t keep a linear story ffs. I wanted to see Kuzan and Garp for this chapter

Great chapter
I have a genuine question to the Mihawk haters
Nobody is forcing you to like a character but you guys are walking towards a wall by trashing his strength
Do you guys really believe that he will not get some immense hype later on?
Dragon, Mihawk and Akainu are safe bets at this point
Just think about it narratively
a huge L is waiting for you guys, I’m just warning you
Why you sneak mihawk in their, after this chapter its obvious they aint gonna fight anyone and just get the rubbings by stealing them, replace shanks with mihawk and it makes sense.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're too neutral too fandom wars, we need extremists
:goyea:
I prefer being as close to being accurate as possible while upholding agendas. Picking a side is an easier thing to do tbh. I find myself defending someone every other week, and it's pretty exhausting—I am never allowed to celebrate.:josad:

Now we have four emperors actually fighting for One Piece unlike previous era. WG is actively trying to stop them as well. This is the most chaotic and dangerous era shown in the OP History so far

I prefer being as close to being accurate as possible while upholding agendas. Picking a side is an easier thing to do tbh. I find myself defending someone every other week, and it's pretty exhausting—I am never allowed to celebrate.:josad:
This is the wrong forum for that lol.
You have with far too much idiots to deal with (myself included lol). OP fandoms mimics the story. Pick a side and hope you walk out with a W.

Awakened Buddha & CoC.
Sengoku had a really busted combo, lol.
Kinda like Kaidou, especially if he has stuff comparable to Flame Torch in scale.

His fruit is underrated imo, he gets all the perks of a Mythical Zoan while also being able to use Shockwaves which can match the Gura Gura as shown vs Blackbeard. It's like having the Gura (sans the EarthQuakes part) and then some.
Yeah exactly, super busted tbh. If DF abilities are CoC infuseable, his CoC shockwaves should be super op.

And next to all that he also has that golden skin. It likely grants him great durability, not necessarily on Kaido's scale, but probably still decent. And his Buddha form was gigantic. Those basic stat boost should be better than the average Zoan aswell.
He likely has it all tbh
I don't think Sengoku will get involved in any fights tbh
Why do you think so? Imo it would be one of the biggest letdowns to not see him in action atleast once. That man carries around one of the most powerful fruits in the series. Don't you think?

Why do you think so? Imo it would be one of the biggest letdowns to not see him in action atleast once. That man carries around one of the most powerful fruits in the series. Don't you think?
Out of the old legends i feel like he's the last guy Oda will make relevant in any type of combat setting. My hope was for him to save Law for Corazon's sake but now i just feel like he's quite literally sitting out till EoS and may take Kong's position for the new generation of Marines.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is the wrong forum for that lol.
You have with far too much idiots to deal with (myself included lol). OP fandoms mimics the story. Pick a side and hope you walk out with a W.
I better take a break from the whole series ASAP. If I use this time to do some side hustle online. I'd be able to raise a child or something lmao.