One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Out of the old legends i feel like he's the last guy Oda will make relevant in any type of combat setting. My hope was for him to save Law for Corazon's sake but now i just feel like he's quite literally sitting out till EoS and may take Kong's position for the new generation of Marines.
He may try and avenge Garp which will lead to Blackbeard vs Sengoku (which was a pretty cool looking fight back at marienford)

Now that I think about it: Isn't Mihawk one of the greatest counters to Greenbull's DF? Assuming that nearly every logia awakening, probably puts you into that high high tier or low top tier range, Croc might seriously give Greenbull an insane fight thanks to his ability.

And from the story perspective it might be, that Greenbull changed course, before he even reached Impel Down, even though he nearly was there, thanks to his short temper or whatever and it's the way how slim shady Weevil gets back into the story.
Add Fuji or whoever for Mihawk and we get Cross Guild pretty busy tbh.

Now that I think about it: Isn't Mihawk one of the greatest counters to Greenbull's DF? Assuming that nearly every logia awakening, probably puts you into that high high tier or low top tier range, Croc might seriously give Greenbull an insane fight thanks to his ability.

And from the story perspective it might be, that Greenbull changed course, before he even reached Impel Down, even though he nearly was there, thanks to his short temper or whatever and it's the way how slim shady Weevil gets back into the story.
Add Fuji or whoever for Mihawk and we get Cross Guild pretty busy tbh.
Croc and Ryokugyu kinda counter each other in a way that Akainu and Kuzan did.

Croc can suck dehydrate him; but Ryo can just regain all nutrients from the earth and we see he passively causes nature to bloom so he just perpetually will be able to reabsorb nutrients from the earth. Unless Croc is able to completely dry out the entire fighting area faster than Ryo can replenish it.

Which this logia awakening fight would be dope

Hey, look at that. Mihawk casually admitting he's not on Shanks' level in this chapter, nor Luffy for that matter. He once again shows knowledge that his fanboys don't possess. He's not remotely Yonko level.