One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Yeah I can see it. He's also very experienced and good natured. Might be good to still have him around at EoS. And Oda could still show some feats in minor scenes, I guess.

Yeah super dope. And we only have so many potential "logia awakening vs logia awakening" fights that could happen. Oda should atleast show us one, so that we know how they interact.

And I get what you mean, but imagine them fighting in a desert for example. Can Greenbull make a desert bloom? (genuine question)
I mean in a sense, he's not really transforming the ground by itself, like Doffy magically turning the ground into strings, but he rather makes stuff bloom from out of the ground. It might be that his ability works a little different from the others, which would also explain his "regrowing as a plant"-feat.
Never thought about that, but now.
Likewise Croc likely cannot change the ground into sand, when Akainu already turned it into magma I guess.

Hmm. All in all it would be very interesting too see

"bad and old". It's an enumeration, mate. LIke "green and red apples". I'm not saying that all of the old ones are bad and neither are all of the marines I aimed at with "bad", old.

Next time just ask what I meant.
If Ryokugyu can make a poisoned wasteland bloom into a lush jungle, I don’t think terraforming a desert is outside of his abilities.

If Sakazuki and Kuzan could transform Punk Hazard into what we see today, I don’t think there’s a limit on what Logias can terraform outside of another logia

Mihawk and Croc beating up 2 retired elders doesn't make them look strong :lawbepo:
It still makes them look better than getting carried out by Beppo. :milaugh:

Well Sengoku doesn't have much purpose in the story anymore, he's retired and just chilling around eating snacks. Even him having COC was revealed in a VC instead of in the story. Him being used to hype Mihawk makes more sense than Fujitora or Ryokugyu
I want to deny this, but I can't. :catcry: