G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly
You loved the last Vinland Saga ending
Did you hear the new one?
There's a new ending?! I had no idea tbh! I'm still obsessed on the last one, the full version is INCREDIBLE and I love the music video to it too! Very relatable song...

OH, this one is nice too! That vocal lift is so nice! I legit got MAJOR chills, proper tingles when I heard it! What a beautiful song! I can't wait for the full version of this song now too! It sounds like an AOT ending song or FMA one for example, just off the top of my head, its very nice!

Thank you for showing me this and its great to see you again too!

:cheers::steef::shocking::sweat::neesama:
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad for you. I've been meditating the last few days and it's really good, feeling the present and forgetting thoughts is very relaxing.

Overall I'm fine, but a few weeks ago my head was very agitated cause I have an important exam coming up, that's why I started to meditate.

I have no problem with that, Oda just referenced Mihawk as the power in the Pirate King, it's a huge loss for anyone who has always belittled him because he doesn't like to fight the weak.

Again, it's great to hear that you're okay. It's good to see you back.
Ah im glad to hear! I can see Mihawk being into meditation which makes this very fitting too haha! I really should try it, I keep rejecting it and not giving it enough chances/effort to work, I really envy that sense of inner peace, calmness, all rounded self assurance/comfort and a somewhat stoic resolve at least people have, when they meditate regularly.

Ahh thats understandable, I hope you are able to suceed in the exam regardless though! Hopefully you will perform well in it!

Aye thats true too, Im just frustrated as hes letting Shanks and Garp show off with named moves now but he wont do the same for Mihawk and Dragon, still making them stand and sit around and do nothing generally lol. I do appreciate Oda making him say he thinks Yonko titles are below him and keeping his character consistent too.

I would have preferred it if he got involved with hunting some Marines like he used to though, just hunting them for fun like in the old days and trying to find a strong oppontent, ideally who would be Fujitora and they could have a great fight and Oda would remember Fujitora exists and give him a new plotline finally lmao.

I've given up on Bogard though, apparently he wasnt named in the manga even and hasnt appeared for an extremely long time now too? I would have loved to see how he compares to Mihawk too and jut give Mihawk some actual strong swordsmen to fight already lol. Still mad that Oda didnt even reference Mihawk at Wano, not even Kaido mentioned him and given its the land of Swordsmen/Samurai, it drives me mad that Mihawk has never come up there, not even mentioned by Zoro as far as I remember.

At least hes brought him back with Cross Guild and giving him screentime so I can't fuss too much ofc, it feels really weird to see him even get screentime and more than just a panel or two as well. I just pray we dont have too much longer of a wait to see him in action finally and kicking some ass lol. I'm dying to know what named attacks he would have too!

I asked this AI chatbot to invent some named attacks for him and a few of them are decent:

Dracule Mihawk, also known as "Hawk Eyes," is one of the strongest characters in the One Piece universe and possesses incredible swordsmanship skills. Here are some named attacks that he could use:
  1. Black Sword: This is Mihawk's signature attack, where he imbues his sword with his Haki, making it turn black and increasing its cutting power tremendously.
  2. Kokuto Issen (Black Blade Flash): Mihawk unleashes a swift and powerful slash with his black sword, capable of cutting through almost anything in its path.
  3. Yoru Saisei (Resurrection of the Night): Mihawk charges his sword with Haki and releases a powerful shockwave that cuts through the air, creating a wave of destruction in its path.
  4. Kokuto Iai (Black Blade Draw): Mihawk sheaths his sword and quickly unsheaths it, delivering a swift and deadly attack in one fluid motion.
  5. Taka no Me (Hawk's Eye): Mihawk focuses his Haki into his eyes, allowing him to see his opponent's movements and predict their attacks with incredible accuracy.
  6. Kokujo O Tatsumaki (Black Blade Tornado): Mihawk twirls his sword at high speed, creating a massive tornado that sucks in everything in its path and cuts them to pieces with the black sword.
  7. Kokuto Nitoryu (Black Blade Two Swords Style): Mihawk wields two swords with incredible proficiency, unleashing a barrage of deadly attacks on his opponent.
  8. Kokuto no Yoru: Mihawk's most powerful attack, where he unleashes the full power of his black sword, capable of cutting through even the strongest of defenses with ease.

It messed up massively with no 1 and 7, turning his already black sword black lol and two sword style?! LOLWUT?! But I really like numbers 3 and 5, number 4 is that samurai/Japanese technique too which is pretty awesome, Iaido I think? Like Kaido with an I instead of a K? Lol. Number 2 I think is a move of his from Pirate Warriors games or simillar, the name of it I mean.

I tried a different prompt this time too, with some more specific requests and this is what I got too:

I really like these ones tbh^! What do you think of them? @wordy I'd love to get your opinion on these too! Or any ideas you or @roronoa_fan may have for him too ofc!

I also got the bot to design a backstory for him, based on my own personal handcanons too. Its pretty cliche but I still quite like it too. I'm sure Oda could come up with something better or the bot could with the right prompts/idea too ofc:

Last edited by a moderator:
:moonwalk::moonwalk:Fiends vs Providers: The Final Chapter:moonwalk::moonwalk:

I had this final chapter idea in mind from before my hiatus and never got around to it. I had tons of fun editing these from time to time. I never expected y'all to enjoy it so much, and I still lowkey don't get why. I always thought my sense of humor was more cringe than amusing, but whatever floats y'all boat I guess :kobeha:

I'll be going on hiatus again from Monday till Christmas. Gotta go be an adult for a little while,
so I'm glad I got to end the memega before I hibernate.
I say "hiatus" cause some fuckers keep blocking my account deletion request :seriously:

Anyway, remember in Chapter 6 when the providers and mods
decided to assassinate me?

Well, find out how that turned out :risiup::risitameh:

Disclaimer:
All jokes in this chapter or previous chapters were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. I meant no offense to anyone featured. I guess @Lance_Dragonite and @TheAncientCenturion were memed the most, but I want them to know it was all in good fun. I know from behind the scenes talk that TAC is a great mod that puts in a ton of effort for the forum. His troll mod persona is just too memable so he featured a lot! Also, we all appreciate Lance/Redon for providing us with weekly spoilers out of his own volition. Yes, sometimes he gets on peoples' nerves baiting with some vague hints, but we get there's a timeframe that he's not allowed to release any info on the chapter's content to protect his sources. Because believe it or not, this is actually all illegal :sanjismug:

@TheKnightOfTheSea I'll come back to this post and edit it later with links to all the previous chapters like you asked lol

Love you guys :sweat:

:hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:
The best thing I ever read :sweat::blush::blush::amazing:

I had this final chapter idea in mind from before my hiatus and never got around to it. I had tons of fun editing these from time to time. I never expected y'all to enjoy it so much, and I still lowkey don't get why. I always thought my sense of humor was more cringe than amusing, but whatever floats y'all boat I guess :kobeha:

I'll be going on hiatus again from Monday till Christmas. Gotta go be an adult for a little while,
I say "hiatus" cause some fuckers keep blocking my account deletion request :seriously:

Disclaimer:
All jokes in this chapter or previous chapters were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. I meant no offense to anyone featured. I guess @Lance_Dragonite and @TheAncientCenturion were memed the most, but I want them to know it was all in good fun. I know from behind the scenes talk that TAC is a great mod that puts in a ton of effort for the forum. His troll mod persona is just too memable so he featured a lot! Also, we all appreciate Lance/Redon for providing us with weekly spoilers out of his own volition. Yes, sometimes he gets on peoples' nerves baiting with some vague hints, but we get there's a timeframe that he's not allowed to release any info on the chapter's content to protect his sources. Because believe it or not, this is actually all illegal :sanjismug:

@TheKnightOfTheSea I'll come back to this post and edit it later with links to all the previous chapters like you asked lol

You're the goat

Disclaimer:

Thanks for the entertainment Akai, you are the best!

Disclaimer:

THE GOAT IS BACK!! THIS ONE FOR SURE MAKES ME LAUGH A LOT:gokulaugh:
We Love you man!:blush:

Ah im glad to hear! I can see Mihawk being into meditation which makes this very fitting too haha! I really should try it, I keep rejecting it and not giving it enough chances/effort to work, I really envy that sense of inner peace, calmness, all rounded self assurance/comfort and a somewhat stoic resolve at least people have, when they meditate regularly.

Ahh thats understandable, I hope you are able to suceed in the exam regardless though! Hopefully you will perform well in it!

Aye thats true too, Im just frustrated as hes letting Shanks and Garp show off with named moves now but he wont do the same for Mihawk and Dragon, still making them stand and sit around and do nothing generally lol. I do appreciate Oda making him say he thinks Yonko titles are below him and keeping his character consistent too.

I would have preferred it if he got involved with hunting some Marines like he used to though, just hunting them for fun like in the old days and trying to find a strong oppontent, ideally who would be Fujitora and they could have a great fight and Oda would remember Fujitora exists and give him a new plotline finally lmao.

I've given up on Bogard though, apparently he wasnt named in the manga even and hasnt appeared for an extremely long time now too? I would have loved to see how he compares to Mihawk too and jut give Mihawk some actual strong swordsmen to fight already lol. Still mad that Oda didnt even reference Mihawk at Wano, not even Kaido mentioned him and given its the land of Swordsmen/Samurai, it drives me mad that Mihawk has never come up there, not even mentioned by Zoro as far as I remember.

At least hes brought him back with Cross Guild and giving him screentime so I can't fuss too much ofc, it feels really weird to see him even get screentime and more than just a panel or two as well. I just pray we dont have too much longer of a wait to see him in action finally and kicking some ass lol. I'm dying to know what named attacks he would have too!
I can relate with what you are saying because Oda keeps him out of spotlight but remember one thing.

In the end of the day OP is literally a business. Even if Oda doesnt "care" about Mihawk like some people think, his supervisors/editors will not let him to make him look bad because Zoro's popularity is #2 worldwide with millions upon millions of fans.

Its all about money.

B

Borasey79

Oda off screens Sabo revealing shit to others and we cut to Usopp on egghead
"The truth is that Mariejois harbors a creature pretending to be the secret king of the entire world and those aware of this truth, the ones calling themselves the Gorosei, they aren't what they say they are either, they are--"
Cut to Egghead, to Saturn appearing ashore
Luffy, Zoro, Lucci all sense his presence from inside the Lab. They appear concerned.
Close up to Saturn's face as Sabo finishes his speech saying something ominous.
"They are actually aliens/clones/whateverthefuck."
End chapter.