Current Events How does Mihawk revelation of being fraud effected your life?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I For one was shocked. In complete dissbelief...

I thought ZKK will put all those who doubt in swordsmanhip in mysery. But I was put down myself...

Than I though Mihawk will prove everyone wrong by showing top tier feats... But all that happened was shanks negging admiral level fighters with hes Haki... I had hopes that he would be revealed as swordsman, How wrong I was... and then mihawk being afraid of fights? How did that happen? Sweating from Buggy alone.... damn.... Im a broken man... Ill just pretend that Im quiting the forum

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I thought ZKK will put all those who doubt in swordsmanhip in mysery. But I was put down myself...

Than I though Mihawk will prove everyone wrong by showing top tier feats... But all that happened was shanks negging admiral level fighters with hes Haki... I had hopes that he would be revealed as swordsman, How wrong I was... and then mihawk being afraid of fights? How did that happen? Sweating from Buggy alone.... damn.... Im a broken man... Ill just pretend that Im quiting the forum
Don't quit the forum

We need daily dose of your copiun 🤭

My theory of Mihawk having superior skills than Shanks because Shanks fought him with bare hands or even his cock coated with CoC haki is coming true. :finally:
Its over for Swordbois. Go cry on your momma's lap swordbois.
There's a reason Oda specifically said only skills because fraudhawk is inferior in every other way especially the strength

Last edited:

You guys are really something. Your ripping a sentence out of context here. Mihawk explicitly said he doesn't want any hectic and stress, he even said he doesn't want to be yonko. Oda made him say this exact thing to show that he's the one around who'd be fitting for the title. But he doesn't give a fuck. Why would he fight anyone FOR buggy and his dreams? Why would he fight FOR anyone?

Zolo

Cope Doctor

You guys are really something. Your ripping a sentence out of context here. Mihawk explicitly said he doesn't want any hectic and stress, he even said he doesn't want to be yonko. Oda made him say this exact thing to show that he's the one around who'd be fitting for the title. But he doesn't give a fuck. Why would he fight anyone FOR buggy and his dreams? Why would he fight FOR anyone?
If you dont want stress dont join CG. Mihawk is coward and fraud

:luffywat:fleetwat

If you dont want stress dont join CG. Mihawk is coward and fraud
He didn't join Cross Guild. He founded it with Croc. And he represents 99% of the reason this institution is competing with yonko. The remaining 1% is the army of fodders CG has employed over the entire grand line.
Without Mihawk but with Croc, CG would be on Germa level. Large and powerful indeed. But doomed when a literal yonko assaults them for their business.

Remember how doffy, his kingdom and entire business was kaido's bitch?
Remember how Germa 'Kingdom' was about to become Memes bitch?

Chadhawk makes the difference :kayneshrug:

Mihawk words makes sense why would fight exceptional opponents, just to carry buggy to the throne? He is 100% justified in no wanting that

But as a mihawk he lost some points with me, where is the guy that wanted a exciting fight?

He is only interested in a fight if someone is a swordsman? Kinda disappointed.

ZKK fans can't say no one told them before :gokulaugh: