[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah have you caught up?
Any thoughts on the game so far?
:shocking:
I'm all caught up.
No opinion on the game so far other than it being an interesting reverse mafia set-up.
do you think lord melkor is scum?
Unfortunately I can never read LM. He may be scum or he may be not, I don't know. He seems a bit nervous. Wouldn't call him scum just yet. Although all the votes piling on him seems a bit sus. Would investigate him first. I doubt he rolled scum again. But ya never know.
I asked Ekko to vote you after you came in and started being so defensive. Also, I just want to see if Ekko would actually change his vote since he said he voted with Muugen simply because Muugen asked him. More of a reaction test for Ekko, but also a way to put a bit more pressure on you.
Getting a townread from this post. Hmm..

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
No consensual scum reads

Melkor seems to be the leading wagon
You (Ekko) have had some discussion around you
My vote is on John Wayne, because that's never a bad vote

And I think X is Town.

That's about it.

In hindsight I probably should have went with the teen titans themed followed by X-Men then DCEU and finally MCU. It is what it is, we can only go upwards now

Emil

Certified Memelord
No consensual scum reads

Melkor seems to be the leading wagon
You (Ekko) have had some discussion around you
My vote is on John Wayne, because that's never a bad vote

And I think X is Town.

That's about it.
something tells me id get more info from this post than reading the thread

i guess lets start moving things one way or another

what u make of melkor's wagon. i don't even know whose on it or why but considering he has been scum recently is his play different or similar or too early to tell

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
something tells me id get more info from this post than reading the thread

i guess lets start moving things one way or another

what u make of melkor's wagon. i don't even know whose on it or why but considering he has been scum recently is his play different or similar or too early to tell
I'd say similar, at least I don't think the wagon is without merit. He has a few posts to respond to, I don't feel like tunneling him though which might be a point in his favour.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'd say similar, at least I don't think the wagon is without merit. He has a few posts to respond to, I don't feel like tunneling him though which might be a point in his favour.
all i sensed was he seems excited, which i guess he did in the other recent scum games. dont have anything else to add

Status
Not open for further replies.