Not open for further replies.

Rules
-Post Requirement-Atleast 2-3 posts per phase
-No editing posts
-A cycle consists of a day and a night phase
-No kill shots or investigation abilities can be activated in the 1st 24 hours
-Have fun~

Phases

Dayphases-At the start of the game phases will be 46 hours long. This will drop down to 24 hours after the third cycle
Twilight Phases-Once the 46/24 hours pass votes will locked and the phase will enter the Twilight phases. These will vary from 1-2 hours depending if players want to activate any abilities or the hosts still counting votes
Nightphase-Nightphases will be 22-24 hours long. No reaction posts

Write Ups: Story write ups will be a part of this game, These write ups will take place before the day/night phase starts and some in the day phase. These are not mandatory to read and will not affect the game, this is just to add more flavor to the game. It will incorporate the players playing in the fictional world of Gotham.

DO NOT POST YET

Player List:
Player Alive 7
1: Hime-Robin Jason Todd
2: Charlie-The Riddler
3: Pot Goblin-Batman
4: Lord Melkor-Ra Al Ghul

5: Xlaw-Deadshot
6: Adam-The Joker (Joaquin Phoenix)

7: SakaOuziki-Batgirl
8: Psylocke-Talia Al Ghul
9: MUUGEN-???

10: Kiku
11: Alwaysmind-The Ventriloquist
12: Destroya-The Joker
13: Apollo-2 Face

14: Kagurashi-Catwoman-Won
15: T-Pein-Bane
16: ~UwU~-Mad Hatter
17: BillSlipton
18: Dr. Watson
19: Charlie v2-Penguin
20: Ratchet-Nightwing

21: Random Asshole
22: ConquistadoR-???
23: Rej
24: Reborn
25: Zolo-???
26: Ekkologix

Sub: 1: Adam

Last edited:
Prologue

They say hard times is what lets us grow as people... Who ever said that must have never lived here in Gotham City. Hard times here is enough to drive any sane man insane. One minute you are trying to provide for your family the next you are trying to escape from Batman...

I've been sent to Arkham... It must have been some sort of mistake... I don't belong here... My cries for help fell on deaf ears... It wasn't long before I was just dubbed some Random Asshole by the other inmates... In here you must do anything to survive and that means joining these gangs to survive. Since being captured by Batman Penguin and Two Face have become the top figureheads in Arkham...

Though I haven't seen him yet... Joker is still a wild card... Some say he's plotting to turn Gotham upside down with his next plan .. though that's what my cellmate Peroroncino keeps talking about... Hard to believe him or anyone from this place... It didn't take long before I would eat my words... One of the guards was viciously attacked and that's when all hell broke loose... In a flash Arkham was destroyed and the inmates escaped... I didn't have time to think so I ran out to freedom...

Gotham PD was quick to respond... A Rookie cop by the name of Charlie and his senior Apollo had made it before the rest... What they witnessed was pure carnage... They didn't stand a chance... Charlie had spotted on guard barely moving and rushed to his aid... The man's cheeks were cut up to shape a smile... His name was Aries and he died from the wounds not to long after being sent to the hospital...

The Bat Signal was turned on to call for the one man that could stop the chaos... The Batman...

Security Guard Aries was killed by the Joker

Do not post yet

Day-0: Game Start

Chaos had erupted in Gotham... The man not to pleased with the break out was none other than Black Mask who had usurped Gothams Criminal underworld and became the defacto crime lord of Gotham while they were in custody. With his top lawyer Xlaw he was able to always beat the charges against him but this time he would need much more than a lawyer to stay on top of his criminal empire.

Hiring the top indie hitmen he gathered the likes of Zolo, Kiku, and Pew to get rid of the escaped Arkham inmates before they obtained any power they lost while away... If Batman and his team just happen to get in the way... Kill them... The streets of Gotham will be painted red... Only one will reign supreme

Game begins

48 hours. Investigations abilities cannot be activated within the first 24 hours. Faction Kill shots cannot be activated till the night phase for the first cycle. By day 2 they can be activated during the dayphase. Town kill shots are prohibited aswell till the night phase. Starting day 2 can be activated any time

town color is this

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hiring the top indie hitmen he gathered the likes of Zolo, Kiku, and Pew to get rid of the escaped Arkham inmates before they obtained any power they lost while away... If Batman and his team just happen to get in the way... Kill them... The streets of Gotham will be painted red... Only one will reign supreme
Either what's this about?
So there's Batfamily (mafia), Arkham Inmates (Town) & Black Mask's gang (3rd Party)?

And why are the indies being announced though... :zorothink:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Either what's this about?
So there's Batfamily (mafia), Arkham Inmates (Town) & Black Mask's gang (3rd Party)?

And why are the indies being announced though... :zorothink:
the ones listed are the main indie hunters, zolo notorious for just tunneling indies, I mean you saw Kiku down to lynch millers etc and dunno about the third.

don’t think it’s any angle to shoot their direction.

but I’d assume you’re right on setup situation.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
the ones listed are the main indie hunters, zolo notorious for just tunneling indies, I mean you saw Kiku down to lynch millers etc and dunno about the third.

don’t think it’s any angle to shoot their direction.

but I’d assume you’re right on setup situation.
So wait their names being there isn't supposed to mean anything and is just some general mafia statement about the players...
Aight, i misinterpreted that.

Thought they were hitmen roles hired to attack Arkham inmates which then makes no sense why they were announced in the WU.

Status
Not open for further replies.