[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though their was a influx of subbing out and inactivity in certain parts of the game I think the game was good . Wasn't my best or more creative game but it was my most nostalgic set up. This set up was designed off the past games when I had just started to find my footing as a host. I started hosting games using comic book themes and want to end it using comic book themed. As far as I'm concerned the next 3 games I host will be me running my greatest hits one more time.

X-Men vs Avengers/DCEU/MCU keep a look out on those sign ups this year as those games will be my swan song to Mafia . The SRM torch has been passed down to fuji

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I won that Champs game as town and lived to the end!
aye my fucking guy get it!!
Lmao, you know that I were town for D1 and N1? =D

Also @MUUGEN man. Time to change your strategy lmao.
yes I am aware I read the wus and caught you d2, you weren’t really on my radar until d2 when you tried pushing me so weakly and over spite.

honestly my strategy was A1 not sure what you are on about I caught 6 scum by d2, was the reason for both hime and psylockes lynch, the reason why you had heat on you to begin with.

I single-handedly caught both dest and ratchet as scum by purely reading the thread and continuously asked for both of them to be shot and lynched when no one else was even looking their direction.

if I didn’t sub out I was going to kill ratchet and dest myself, I would’ve gotten town MVP and possibly mvp overall.

if I didn’t ask to sub out and get MK you had no chance of winning tbh

Rej

Year of the black beard!
aye my fucking guy get it!!

yes I am aware I read the wus and caught you d2, you weren’t really on my radar until d2 when you tried pushing me so weakly and over spite.

honestly my strategy was A1 not sure what you are on about I caught 6 scum by d2, was the reason for both hime and psylockes lynch, the reason why you had heat on you to begin with.

I single-handedly caught both dest and ratchet as scum by purely reading the thread and continuously asked for both of them to be shot and lynched when no one else was even looking their direction.

if I didn’t sub out I was going to kill ratchet and dest myself, I would’ve gotten town MVP and possibly mvp overall.

if I didn’t ask to sub out and get MK you had no chance of winning tbh
stop the big boi talk and prove yourself next game schlub :endthis:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
btw muugen (don't like shade myself so excluding this despite it being part of the package for Mafia games i don't think it has to be) i enjoy you so i hope eventually you play again
appreciate you Watson maybe one day in the future we can run back being scummates and not get cucked and win one together but for now I am done.

I do also enjoy your company in these games.
stop the big boi talk and prove yourself next game schlub :endthis:
nothing to prove I know my skill and I am done with mafia, retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.