[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't ma activity excuse, I'm literally in fucking Champs and that's my main focus. I wanted to let everyone know that I may have divided attention in this game. However, I think my effort and focus on this game has been good despite that, so I'm not sure how I'm being sussed for an activity excuse when I'm clearly here and posting. There's no way you actually believe that I was lying about having an invest in you. There's no way you saw me posting and thought I wasn't be facetious.
this is a fair point, tbh. it feels like a panicked response

I like this post. I think we all know how I feel about Melkor. I think Ekko definitely has a different vibe and start to him this game. I know I did say him following Muugen and me with votes was NAI, but now that I see him a bit more passive this game, I do get a slight vibe that he's okay with others leading this game and that's not really something I've seen him do a lot. So that kind of approach and attitude towards this game has me curious about his slot. I guess I'm curious about the Psychic read? I know it might be a biased opinion, but Psychic looking at my posts and saying I feel townie kind of makes me think they're townie. I think she was able to see what I was doing and understand my motivations. I do think Rej's Muugen and Destroya votes are slightly pingy. Didn't care much for Rej's reasons and responses when called out for them. I think the Zolo vibe is weird, but I can see the Tpein vibe that Charlie has. I don't love the 'idk' for Muugen and Ratchet. I mean, I do understand it, but I feel like those players are always 'idk' early in games. Feels a bit of a space filler, but I think Charlie is just dropping names to try and create an early reads list, something that I try and do as well. Overall, I'll lean Charlie town for this post.
i like this post. however may i ask why you're self voting so early? especially if you risk a random wagon on you and votes pile up? not against self votes, they're one of my infamous moves but i reserve em for later game. just curious why you're doing it (aside from trolling)

i like this post. however may i ask why you're self voting so early? especially if you risk a random wagon on you and votes pile up? not against self votes, they're one of my infamous moves but i reserve em for later game. just curious why you're doing it (aside from trolling)
You like this post but say nothing about it and instead ask me about my self vote? Why not quote the post where I self voted and ask me that?

I self voted to mock Rej's vote on me. When I self voted, I was not at all worried about me being wagoned considering how early the game was. I thought both Rej and Melkor voting me was a bit silly so I protested their silliness with a silly self vote. I also did it because I was slightly curious to see if maybe someone would take Melkor or Rej's votes and join them. Essentially, I turned myself into temporary bait to see what might turn up. This game is surprisingly slow so right now I'm feeling chaotic and want to see if any kind of shit will stick to the wall, even more so than I usually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.