[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Caught up, so far here are some thoughts:
-Town lean on Ratchet, I wouldn't mind supporting his anti-inactive approach at this stage of the game.
-The Dest vs Melkor part is NAI for either imo. Dest joking around and fluffing on D1(or any other day of the week) is the usual, and I can understand Melkor's frustration at being the top wagon if he rolled town before he even posted in the thread.
I did like Dest's activity in the game so far, so town lean on him.
-I was wondering if someone was gonna slip when I first saw the usual colors of mafia and town switched. Psy's slip(?) makes me think we should keep an eye on her.

-Town lean on Ratchet, I wouldn't mind supporting his anti-inactive approach at this stage of the game.
-The Dest vs Melkor part is NAI for either imo. Dest joking around and fluffing on D1(or any other day of the week) is the usual, and I can understand Melkor's frustration at being the top wagon if he rolled town before he even posted in the thread.
-I was wondering if someone was gonna slip when I first saw the usual colors of mafia and town switched. Psy's slip(?) makes me think we should keep an eye on her.
I low key dislike this post.

What has Ratchet done to earn a town lean? Not saying he's wolf, but I don't think anything he's done so far should screams townie and you led off your recap with that.

You somehow lean Ratchet town but can't give any sort of read on me and Melkor? Melkor has also been wolf like, four games in a row, and I just saw him get D1'd as wolf. So it's interesting you've attributed his frustration as maybe rolling town where I would take it as maybe he's nervous to be blasted again.

Hate that you have circled around Psychic's 'slip'. That feels opportunistic to me.

Kind of sucks that you have came in with no original or fresh ideas.

Apollo

The Sol King

Master swordsman was activated on ???

Microwave emitter was activated to negate investigation abilities this cycle
I think the League of shadows made a mistake here.

League of shadows is a group of villains, they could have used their villain flavors to blend in with other villains(town). Negating invest abilities makes it obvious they are anti-town and locks them as a 3rd faction.

This does make me wonder what the initial WU with Black Mask was about, I cannot find flavor reason for why would he be part of the League of Shadows.

So we could be dealing with a possible cult(black mask) and 2 mafias(Batman's crew & the League). Or for some reason Black mask is part of the League.

Apollo

The Sol King
What has Ratchet done to earn a town lean? Not saying he's wolf, but I don't think anything he's done so far should screams townie and you led off your recap with that.
You don't seem to think that Ratchet screams townie yet you're willing to jump on his UwU wagon

Since Melkor switched off of JW.

##Vote Lynch UwU
Aren't you being contradictory, Dest ? Why jump at a wagon of someone you don't really trust ? Or is this another joke now ?

As for leading my recap, I just post what comes to mind first. And you could say that I am more interested in what Ratchet has to say in the future.

You somehow lean Ratchet town but can't give any sort of read on me and Melkor? Melkor has also been wolf like, four games in a row, and I just saw him get D1'd as wolf. So it's interesting you've attributed his frustration as maybe rolling town where I would take it as maybe he's nervous to be blasted again.
Read again, I said I town lean on you and like your activity and engagement in the game so far. What I did say is that your whole exchange is NAI for either of you.
You just stated that you see his reaction differently than I do. That's fair, but considering that you don't want to really vote him tells me even you backed off from that take:
I don't want to vote with Melkor, though. :(
I didn't say Melkor is town nor scum, simply that his reaction to his wagon could be natural.

Hate that you have circled around Psychic's 'slip'. That feels opportunistic to me.
I don't get what you mean by "circled around" here. Psy's 'slip' could very well be a clue in a day that is mostly not as active as expected, I mentioned the event and said its something to keep an eye on. I didn't advocate for someoene to shoot her or for her lynch. Quite frankly, you are overexaggerating by saying its "opportunistic".

You don't seem to think that Ratchet screams townie yet you're willing to jump on his UwU wagon
I don't think Ratchet is wolf. I'm willing to kick the tires at anything at this point. Again, I'm trying hard to get anything rolling.

Aren't you being contradictory, Dest ? Why jump at a wagon of someone you don't really trust ? Or is this another joke now ?
I have to trust someone in D1 to follow them? What are your other suggestions for a vote?

As for leading my recap, I just post what comes to mind first. And you could say that I am more interested in what Ratchet has to say in the future.
Why Ratchet in particular?

Read again, I said I town lean on you and like your activity and engagement in the game so far. What I did say is that your whole exchange is NAI for either of you.
I actually legit misread if you said town on me; might of glazed over my eyes.

You just stated that you see his reaction differently than I do. That's fair, but considering that you don't want to really vote him tells me even you backed off from that take:
Actually, Melkor would be my preferred direction this day, but I'm also letting that one marinate a bit.

I don't get what you mean by "circled around" here. Psy's 'slip' could very well be a clue in a day that is mostly not as active as expected, I mentioned the event and said its something to keep an eye on. I didn't advocate for someoene to shoot her or for her lynch. Quite frankly, you are overexaggerating by saying its "opportunistic".
It just feels like you could come back to this later on as an easy vote or push.

Anti inactive is cringe.
We probs gonna get kills eventually for that.

That last thing kinda sus.
Why were you wondering if someone was gonna slip?

Also I did the "slip" thing once.
It wasn't a slip.
Scums would have not red in their PM.
So they would 100% know what their color is.

Apollo

The Sol King
I don't think Ratchet is wolf. I'm willing to kick the tires at anything at this point. Again, I'm trying hard to get anything rolling.
I don't think Ratchet is wolf either, and I prefer yeeting inactives over the more active players.
I have to trust someone in D1 to follow them? What are your other suggestions for a vote?
If I had any good choices for a vote, I would've said so. As things stand now, no strong wagon really exists.

Why Ratchet in particular?
Something he posted caught my eye, I'm sure we'll have that discussion on another day though. Its not that urgent.

Actually, Melkor would be my preferred direction this day, but I'm also letting that one marinate a bit.
I disagree with you on this, like I said I don't think Melkor's reaction is scum-indicative. Keep that one marinating for now.

It just feels like you could come back to this later on as an easy vote or push.
I don't think I can build a wagon on that even if I wanted to, which I don't. Just thought it was interesting.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I do.

Why is your apporach like this:

This is the second time you go around asking for questions, I wonder if that is part of your flavor for this game.
i see a wagon on me but none is directly interacting with me so i wonder if they have any questions for me or is their vote meaningless. so far none is really coming forward

that was my lazy way of getting something to happen out of the game without reading

I don't think Ratchet is wolf either, and I prefer yeeting inactives over the more active players.

If I had any good choices for a vote, I would've said so. As things stand now, no strong wagon really exists.

Something he posted caught my eye, I'm sure we'll have that discussion on another day though. Its not that urgent.

I disagree with you on this, like I said I don't think Melkor's reaction is scum-indicative. Keep that one marinating for now.

I don't think I can build a wagon on that even if I wanted to, which I don't. Just thought it was interesting.
If nothing looks good to you right now in terms of a wagon, aren't you interested in finding or trying something to find a good vote? Feels kind of apathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.