[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
obviously they will get accountable if i end up being lynched here, but id like to get them accountable before my lynch

first - i'd like to establish that im not the one avoiding interactions with them, its clearly the other way around. this should deny them the excuse of saying "we lynched him cuz he was inactive"... for 1. my activity is apparently more than theirs (somehow) and 2. the ball is on their court but they arent asking me anything

Apollo

The Sol King
Anti inactive is cringe.
We probs gonna get kills eventually for that.
We will get kills or killed ? I am a bit confused.
In every scum team there is usually one or two inactives. Its better than lynching a townie over a flimsy case.
Who do you think we should lynch today ?

That last thing kinda sus.
Why were you wondering if someone was gonna slip?

Also I did the "slip" thing once.
It wasn't a slip.
Scums would have not red in their PM.
So they would 100% know what their color is.
The colors are switched between scum and town, so I entertained the possibility of a scum forgetting that detail when posting in the thread. It happened before and I wasn't the only player to react to Psy saying that.

What is sus about it though ?

Apollo

The Sol King
If nothing looks good to you right now in terms of a wagon, aren't you interested in finding or trying something to find a good vote? Feels kind of apathetic.
I read the thread and nobody stood out. So I'll settle for the second option.

If a convincing wagon comes around, I'll be riding it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What's the number one thing that's pinged you so far?

What's the number one thing that has made you nod your head in agreement?
think ratchet is town (or protown indie) and agree with him that game state seems miserable

what pinged me - muugen wants to lynch me for joining a wagon he suggested while being inactive without quantifying how that makes me scum. his vote on me came after i started being active, yet did not respond to my question asking him for the case on me or if he has any questions on me. seems a simple case of stubborn vote that he cannot explain.

same can be said for rej/kiku

im basically looking at players who apparently mentioned my name alot around, but not once mentioned it to me directly or asked me any question or tried to extract my alignment out of me. a post like this for instance is poor and i expect to see rej change his vote or i'm going to treat him unfavorably as townie for the rest of the game

Ekko has to prove himself now, yeah.

no, I just wanna spread my pokes
dawg, it's just the opening of the game, it is not like anything will stick as it is now

Muugen should be feared of me instead, he is in my PoE and meanwhile I can just use my vote on other slots, that is the strategy. I don't need to vote my PoE as it would create less content.

tbh I don't remember anything, but that should actually be NAI, it's not like we playing together for 10 years or so :laughmoji:

anyway, Ratchet is right, Ekko needs the push more than you need it

vote lynch Ekkologix

Apollo

The Sol King
48 hours. Investigations abilities cannot be activated within the first 24 hours. Faction Kill shots cannot be activated till the night phase for the first cycle. By day 2 they can be activated during the dayphase. Town kill shots are prohibited aswell till the night phase. Starting day 2 can be activated any time

town color is this
According to my clock the day is ending in 15 minutes ?

Day-1: Story Write up-Cold World

Before the Arkham break out, Gotham was considered a hell on earth. Not many people wanted to live in Gotham... Those looking to stay in Gotham were looked at as insane... Some like Fujishiro were looking to make a difference, he had joined the Gotham PD in the attempts to make a difference before becoming jaded... Nothing would change... Even with the rise of the Batman it did not stop crime... These Mafia groups would never be put down... When one Crime Lord would fall another would rise to take their place...

Fujishiro had retired from a life of pursuing justice... It wasn't until the break out of Arkham's worst when he came out of retirement to help save
Gotham. Tracking one of Two-Face hide outs he had found 2 cops had been captured and tortured. Apollo was Fuji's former partner before retiring, When two-faces group left he sprung into action to save them... Using himself as leverage he allowed both Charlie and Apollo to escape from the window... Before he had the chance to be pulled up by Charlie and Apollo... two faces group arrived and a shoot out occurred...

In a perfect world this would be the moment Batman would arrive and save the day... Unfortunately Gotham is anything but perfect... Fujishiro was killed by some Random Asshole trying to make a name for himself... No one in Gotham would ever know his brave sacrifice that day... His body was never found.... His remains alongside other brave men who dared to fight back were found in the sewers where Killer Croc laid dormant... Sometimes life can be just ice cold...

Through the chaos... Catwoman had made her appearance... She wasn't interested in being part of the chaos the Arkham inmates were creating... It was her time to steal some expensive jewelry... What better place to steal from than from T-Pein

Rej

This forum is retarded.
what exactly was I supposed to investigate up til that point?

& reasonable I was literally first post mate I always send a policy vote doesn’t matter the reason, your reaction to it all comes off as scum rather than town
but I am not scum kek

maybe I am scum at heart, but I am town in rolesheet
@Kiku @Rej do u guys have any direct questions for me?
define "direct question"

Rej

This forum is retarded.
unvote

Idk whom to vote atp, who wants my sheep vote? or do I vote Muugen?
also damn...this phase flew by lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
but I am not scum kek

maybe I am scum at heart, but I am town in rolesheet

define "direct question"
a question, or case, or comment or anything where u directly talk to me, the person you are voting, and not just talk about me when im not in thread

Status
Not open for further replies.