[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Ratchet started the UWU wagon. Reason was that the game needs more activity so we should target inactive players and UWU/JW is not going to contribute much. I mostly agreed with it, though I would prefer someone coasting than someone with 0 posts
the biggest issue I have here is for someone like rat who started the game off strong coming and trying to get reads off of nothing then saying he’s going to play more laxed while then targeting an inactive that’s not going to provide any information is ooc here.

waiting for him to respond on what that lynch provided him and where his current reads/thoughts are

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is what I got so far for jw got to get ready cause traveling back home today, but I don’t like rats reasoning for this wagon nor do I trust Psy:

mid look into these two today
Before I get into this - what do you think my reasoning for the wagon is?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Reborn From the top of my head, the others I discussed were Ekko and Melkor, at the time. I'm not really inclined to double down on the angle, for one with this block I wasn't told it was from the league if shadows, and the action it came in was different to the one yesterday.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Reborn From the top of my head, the others I discussed were Ekko and Melkor, at the time. I'm not really inclined to double down on the angle, for one with this block I wasn't told it was from the league if shadows, and the action it came in was different to the one yesterday.
I’m surprised you were roleblocked openly and haven’t died yet.

I just did still say Kekko is scum especially after seeing he also sheeped rat on jw for no reason.
i mean yeah, but i don't buy this one, i was curious about other ones, thx

Ah, what do I say here... *hastily flipping through the What Would Ultra Do section in Mafia For Dummies*

If you read his posts, you'd know
i mean, i did and i couldn't see it, this is why i'm asking which posts you're referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.