General & Others Is Mihawk's black blade real or painted?

Mihawk's black blade

• real

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • painted

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • Stolen

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Gifter by Shanks

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • His mom made him the blade

Votes: 9 10.5%

• Total voters
If a black blade cant break vistas toothpick swords, then black blades are overhype. He definitely found it.
If black blades are overrated like you say you wouldn't cope by saying Mihawk found it. Your insecurity is giving exposing you:risiup:
Post automatically merged:

ZKKtard clones are still crying huh :gokulaugh:

Who gives a shit about that when Roger or Rayleigh didn't have black blade, it clearly irrelevant to general Haki level, its related to swordsmanship and related to sword quality.
Shanks gryphon is definitely not lower grade than shusui yet he couldn't forge it the quality has nothing to do with forging a kokuto.
It's down to the users own ability why did Loda give Zoro adcoc if it's not going to help him make his own black blade

G

Gorosei Informer

He's the reason there aren't minorities in the marines. Cancel him.
Lmaoooo, the original "minority hunter"!
Shanks crew is also lacking minorities? Especially non-humans? Oh god...peas in a racist/supremacist pod!

I can't believe I didn't notice how homogeneous the Marines are. Is that the real reason Kuzan was driven out and fought Akainu too?!
They even got Mr Racist/Supremacist Justice Green Bull now who is an Akainu simp too amd recruited a swordsman who are known for being racist too! Just like the Wano people too!
Hes blind too so that could "excuse" his prejudice too! "Too blinded by hate".

:crazwhat::kawak::fuah:

Lmaoooo, the original "minority hunter"!
Shanks crew is also lacking minorities? Especially non-humans? Oh god...peas in a racist/supremacist pod!

I can't believe I didn't notice how homogeneous the Marines are. Is that the real reason Kuzan was driven out and fought Akainu too?!

:crazwhat::kawak::fuah:
We've also found out why Mihawk isn't showing interest in his current opponents. :milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

now it dawned on me ,Mihawk makes now business with Cross Guild too :josad:

Shanks the unemployer :crazwhat:
Bahahaha! Shanks really is the ditty yakuza god! That's why he had to shut down Kidd top! World's Strongest Merchant!

Funnily enough Shanks and his crew are deadbeats/bums who like to chill a d do nothing mostly and drink and party so them making others unemployed is hilariously ironic. Or all part of the plan?!

Shanks is anti-work!