NBA discussion thread

Who would win this year (2024/25) ?

  • Denver Nuggets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philadelphia Sixers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Clippers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phoenix Suns

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milwaukee Bucks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Orléans Pelicans

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Utah Jazz

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portland Trail Blazers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orlando Magic

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Memphis Grizzlies

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    32
F

Formerly Seth

James Harden really dialed it back. Love to see it.

Maybe this is the key to victory for sixers even with Embiid back? Let Harden cook more.
I don't want to be "that" guy but I need to say this.

Can he follow this up at least once or twice? If not, I am tired of Harden's flashbacks to his Rockets days.

I hope he does, the league will be funnier.
 

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎
I don't want to be "that" guy but I need to say this.

Can he follow this up at least once or twice? If not, I am tired of Harden's flashbacks to his Rockets days.

I hope he does, the league will be funnier.
Probably not lmao. When has Harden ever done that in the playoffs, even at his peak?
 
F

Formerly Seth

Probably not lmao. When has Harden ever done that in the playoffs, even at his peak?
Eh, I should've clarified. I was thinking more about the takeover and leading the game to victory.

Anyways. Back to watching boring Nuggets game:josad:
 
Mans really saw Durant go 1v1 with a halfway retired Richard Jefferson in the finals and thought he was the best in the league 😭
Yeah, they think KD is more reliable than Curry :risitameh: =>
He also feels a little more trustworthy in crunch time than with Curry
Myth, KD has choked more often than not in crunch times. You are a Rockets fan, right? No wonder you hate Steph after years of torment
 

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
‎
Yeah, they think KD is more reliable than Curry :risitameh: =>
I love how people act like he didn't just get swept in the first round while shooting in the 30% range just last season. Only team to get swept mind you 💀.

The LA Cripples were free, I doubt they'd even get past them, now we're back to the classic 10/27 Playoff KD against a healthy team.

Dude is sooo reliable 💀
 
Top