[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, its bed time for me, I've got a long drive in the morning

Keeping my vote on Xlaw for now, because again, we need to pressure the inactive players god damn it, but don't worry Destroya, when I finally switch to someone else, you've earned the first spot on my list 💖

Anyway, its bed time for me, I've got a long drive in the morning

Keeping my vote on Xlaw for now, because again, we need to pressure the inactive players god damn it, but don't worry Destroya, when I finally switch to someone else, you've earned the first spot on my list 💖
I mean, what a random vote on Xlaw just for pressure; don't you think you'd be much better off sheeping Sakaz' vote on me?

So I tried reading the Kiku vs Destroya stuff, but my eyes glazed over, Beer was a more interesting prospect so that caught my attention and suddenly Im here at the end, can anyone actually give a run down on that situtation or is it just a catfight?

not rly
dont like any of muugen rej or kiku
my world view is very narrow tho as i have not read the game outside of my wagon and some of EoD 1

i understand tpein wanted to push falcon for something that seem to have merit behind it. is that being ignored? @T-Pein™ we lynching the falcon slot today? i dont hear many ppl talking about it, looks like its been buried down every time its brought up

also someone told me they town read dest (apollo?) and i myself dont fully agree with it from the little ive seen but ok observing for now
idek.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Adding Ratchet (and Conqui after he confirms which action he used to block him) to town pile for now.

Kiku vs Destroya

Both keeps sussing each other but none wants to vote.

Kiku voting Xlaw who's inactive. What's this charade?

For now I'll be placing my vote safely on Ekko
Vote lynch Ekko

So I tried reading the Kiku vs Destroya stuff, but my eyes glazed over, Beer was a more interesting prospect so that caught my attention and suddenly Im here at the end, can anyone actually give a run down on that situtation or is it just a catfight?
It was like two pages, do you not really have time to read it? Are you scum happy to watch from the sidelines?

The funny thing is I am not really liking either party in this.

@Destroya I were your strongest scum read yesterday but I do not see you pushing me today. Did your opinion about me change?

@Kiku what did you not like about Destroya's list? You mentioned it was "inconsistent dogshit".

Adding Ratchet (and Conqui after he confirms which action he used to block him) to town pile for now.

Kiku vs Destroya

Both keeps sussing each other but none wants to vote.

Kiku voting Xlaw who's inactive. What's this charade?

For now I'll be placing my vote safely on Ekko
Vote lynch Ekko
So what is your take on Kiku vs Destroya? I am considering scum vs scum or scum vs cult.

Why do you think Ekko is safe vote? There was something about @Ekkologix's action appearing in writeup which confirms his as non-town but I did not get it. Can someone clarify?

Conq does not give me scum vibes this game, gave me good and relaxed vibe with his entry posts.

Also, not sure if he would be so open with his and AM's actions if scum.

@ConquistadoR was that action you used to roleblock Ratchet from you or AM? And did it appear in writeup?
Yeah what am saying is that there's no reason to doubt Conq
Him and Mugen are confirmed town, can't see any counterarguments but im all ears

Oh, I had impression you were surprised I am giving town read to Conq, thanks for clarifying.

What is your current on Kiku?
Townish read, I really like how they handled the Destroya drama

What do you think of Dest? I already had strong suspicions and now after the drama I can bet my account he's scum, i will beg people to lynch me if he turns out townie
Thoughts?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote: Kiku

I already had reservations about this slot and I think off their interaction with X they look awful. Their internal reasoning simply doesn't hold up, which in turn has made their suspicion appear contradictory - instead of reconciling this, they've deflected the point and postured.

Status
Not open for further replies.