[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: Kiku

I already had reservations about this slot and I think off their interaction with X they look awful. Their internal reasoning simply doesn't hold up, which in turn has made their suspicion appear contradictory - instead of reconciling this, they've deflected the point and postured.
Interesting to say the least
Who's X??
And what exactly did you feel off in their convo with Destroya, and your read on Destroya too

Kinda off topic, read on Melkor?
A lot of questions but you're a good player and must throw so bullets

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Who's X??
And what exactly did you feel off in their convo with Destroya, and your read on Destroya too

X = Destroya. I think he's town, obviously.

Sort of null on Melkor, this day phase has been a bit of a wash for me so I haven't had much to evaluate slots beyond what I've read.

Townish read, I really like how they handled the Destroya drama

What do you think of Dest? I already had strong suspicions and now after the drama I can bet my account he's scum, i will beg people to lynch me if he turns out townie
Thoughts?
I do not like Dest today really, does not have firm reads and stopped pushing me, his strongest scum read.

As I said to Kagura above, I do not like either of Destroya and Kiku. I could see Destroya being culted.

I do not like Dest today really, does not have firm reads and stopped pushing me, his strongest scum read.

As I said to Kagura above, I do not like either of Destroya and Kiku. I could see Destroya being culted.
Join Dest lynch train, I'm ready to take the fall with full responsibility

X = Destroya. I think he's town, obviously.
Obviously is a strong word, how come you're that sure

Adding Ratchet (and Conqui after he confirms which action he used to block him) to town pile for now.

Kiku vs Destroya

Both keeps sussing each other but none wants to vote.

Kiku voting Xlaw who's inactive. What's this charade?

For now I'll be placing my vote safely on Ekko
Vote lynch Ekko
Kagu. You can look at my flip. Then iso me looking for words ekko/Usopp. Then move this vote elsewhere

Who's X??

X=Destroya=Lee

Dest doesn't look as good as early game, but still makes more sense than Kiku tbh. Kiku's flip is way more informative imo. I have no mech on either of them though

Can we have a vote count @Ariess?

My vote is on Rej, but it seems no one is pursuing that direction right now.
I could maybe go for Rej but i personally like my current vote.

Vote: Kiku

I already had reservations about this slot and I think off their interaction with X they look awful. Their internal reasoning simply doesn't hold up, which in turn has made their suspicion appear contradictory - instead of reconciling this, they've deflected the point and postured.
Not a good look for you

Status
Not open for further replies.